Hour 3-The dichotomy of Super Bowl QBs, Gee Scott (97.3 KIRO)

ivotuk

Reaction score
Gee Scott (26 minutes in) is a lot of fun, and especially last Friday :)

ALSO, at 44 minutes, Gee says about Pete Carroll exactly what I've been thinking!

Gee Scott delivers his big personal news before sharing his own insight regarding why JSN answered the Shane Waldron question the way he did.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Man.. lol imo JSN was umm 🤔 polite but I’d say it’s telling that he answered but didn’t answer what was asked about Shane as an OC.

Shane Sucked and wasn’t creative

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Can someone explain the part about the whole Adams things / not protecting the team and what happened in 2009? I couldn't figure that part out. Thanks in advance

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
i don't know about 2009, but he was running his mouth at the end of this season. I feel for the guy, he played like there's no tomorrow, and his body gave out on him. That's on Pete, not on Jamal.

Pete is really good at getting the most out of people, but he's terrible at preserving their health. AND, he's even worse when it comes to trading away draft capitol, then over paying a player that had success with our team. The Seahawks made Jamal look really good by getting him in a scheme that set the record for DB sacks, and Jamal took advantage of that when it came to contract time. He'd never had that kind of success before.

AND, players always sacrifice some of their longevity in a contract year. You CANNOT pay a player big bucks when they all of a sudden 'get it' in a contract year. Albert Haynesworth anybody?