"The Boz" to raise the 12 flag Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat

Reaction score
chris98251":ooz7nxnz said:
Lynch and The Boz are cut from the same cloth, square pegs in a round hole, they both don't fit in what one would call the norm, Boz his way and Lynch his way, both give and oir gave everything they had every play, both marketed themselves well for outside the business of football opportunities.

Really is kinda of fitting Boz is raising the flag if you think about it.
Maybe. I suspect Marshawn enjoys the limelight more than he lets on, but he is significantly less ostentatious with how he does things.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
At least he is a former Seahawk. I have a hard time if someone who isn't or was not part of the organization raising the flag. Unless it was a military vet or something. I don't care how famous you are...unless you are a former Seahawk, it just doesn't feel appropriate.

Dave Matthews? please.... :pukeface:

ivotuk

Reaction score
Remember playing the Broncos in Denver, and all the Anti-Boz T-Shirts that filled the stadium??

Turns out Boz himself made, marketed, and sold them. :p

grizbob

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3pksd5pj said:
pnsFDGnWj

:2thumbs:

D

DomeHawk

grizbob":2daisx45 said:
DomeHawk":2daisx45 said:
Boz is a con artist, period.

BS post :141847_bnono:

Boz was nothing w/o roids. He wore a size-10 shoe and when he went off the roids his weight dropped immediately.

Quit making him out to be something he never was.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Look ---- if you can't enjoy this moment for what it is, you need to visit your proctologist and have whatever is lodged up there gently removed.

D

DomeHawk

Hawkstorian":2sofkyp0 said:
Look ---- if you can't enjoy this moment for what it is, you need to visit your proctologist and have whatever is lodged up there gently removed.

Personal attacks are NOT allowed on the main board.

Take it to the Shack.

justafan

Reaction score
Jerhawk":17ckzadf said:
BlueThunder":17ckzadf said:
So this is gonna happen. Could this be the first time we've heard boo's during the flag raising?

https://q13fox.com/2019/12/27/the-boz-r ... awks-game/

Not so much boos and laughter.
Boz always seems to have the stereotype of a joke that got his career ended by Bo Jackson, which is a shame because like Largent said he wasn't a bad player by any stretch.
Watch Collinsworth make some smart remark like "Well Al, here's a guy that didn't really pan out."

At least he was trucked by a HOF legend. If that play was at the other end of the field it would have been a 9 yrd run. He made the tackle. A more embarrassing tackle attempt was KJs business decision on the Fitz Td sunday. The dude was solid his first year.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
DomeHawk":dosifft5 said:
Hawkstorian":dosifft5 said:

Take it to the Shack.

Now you sound like the Denver fans he made money off of by pissing them off and selling them his t-shirts haha. Boz and Sherman, the two biggest trash talkers we've had. Love 'em both for different reasons.

D

DomeHawk

Sox-n-Hawks":3t6kefl3 said:
DomeHawk":3t6kefl3 said:
Hawkstorian":3t6kefl3 said:

Take it to the Shack.

Now you sound like the Denver fans he made money off of by pissing them off and selling them his t-shirts haha. Boz and Sherman, the two biggest trash talkers we've had. Love 'em both for different reasons.

Sherman could back up his talk, Boz could not.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
DomeHawk":21aeamlj said:
Sox-n-Hawks":21aeamlj said:
DomeHawk":21aeamlj said:
Hawkstorian":21aeamlj said:

Take it to the Shack.

I still love them both. Boz made a killing of pissing off the Donkeys fans. For that, I love the guy.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":34xfdwsr said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Seahawks/status/1210691847070220288[/tweet]
Now THAT was cool! :irishdrinkers:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":3qr8z388 said:
Remember playing the Broncos in Denver, and all the Anti-Boz T-Shirts that filled the stadium??

Turns out Boz himself made, marketed, and sold them. :p

LOLOL, I had nearly forgotten all about that until you reminded everyone, THAT'S SOME FUNNY SH8ZT !!
Marketing Genius stuff right there. :lol:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
DomeHawk":3u0wp707 said:
Sox-n-Hawks":3u0wp707 said:
DomeHawk":3u0wp707 said:
Hawkstorian":3u0wp707 said:

Take it to the Shack.

He ( Sherman ) backed it up---Til he couldn't --For reference, see Super Bowl where he let Tom Brady eat up a 10 point deficit really quick, eh?

HansGruber

Reaction score
One of my all-time favorite Seahawks. He was the original legion of boom - talked smack like Sherman and hit like Chancellor, played with as much heart as Beast Mode. Guy was lights out whenever he was on the field. And if you actually saw the Bo Jackson play in person, like I did, you knew it was freakish athleticism that he was even able to get to Jackson considering he was rushing the QB from the edge on the opposite side of the line on that play. It was crazy that he was even able to get across the line and over to that side as quick as he did. But they never show that on highlight films, which is all most of these haters have ever seen.

I'll never forget him chasing Elway nearly out of bounds and laying down the lumber a good 10 seconds after Elway threw the ball. It was dirty as hell and we all loved it. Just his total blood thirst. Got the team and crowd so fired up, and I've never seen it in a highlight, probably cuz it was so dirty. The Seahawks were a church choir team under Knox but Boz brought so much attitude, it was the first time the national media even noticed us. It made teams HATE us. I loved it.

To me, there are two groups of fans. People who have only seen Boz highlights and call him a bust cuz that's all they show you.

Then there are the real fans. Those of us who were actually at the Kingdome watching him and seeing him make plays left and right. They don't show those highlights anywhere because it doesn't match the cliche that he was a bust.

I met Boz in person once and lost my mind. Told him he was my hero as a kid. His attitude, fearlessness, unwillingness to quit, his absolute blood thirst and competitiveness. It inspired me. Boz broke the mold. He was a rebel and a successful smart businessman. And the ultimate competitor. It's even more telling that he knew his shoulders were toast but the guy was out there making plays anyway, even when entire teams were targeting him with dirty plays which you would have seen if you were there. He played through it all. Gave his everything. I told him that's how I live my life and he was a major inspiration. Dude literally teared up, shook my hand, and started talking about Jesus. I listened. And I don't believe that God crap at all. But I listened. It was awesome. He signed my girlfriend's boob with a sharpie too.

Boz is a legend. And anyone who calls him a bust is a newbie that wasn't there and has no business talking about him. Name anything in your life that compares with his accomplishments in the NFL. You don't have any. Bow down to the legend and keep your small mouth shut.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
scutterhawk":uj48x0p4 said:
DomeHawk":uj48x0p4 said:
Sox-n-Hawks":uj48x0p4 said:
DomeHawk":uj48x0p4 said:

Take it to the Shack.

He ( Sherman ) backed it up---Til he couldn't --For reference, see Super Bowl where he let Tom Brady eat up a 10 point deficit really quick, eh?
Didnt Sherman play with one arm in that game?

Status
Not open for further replies.