The Baltimore Ravens

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Jackson is an absolute beast. He's taken his game to a new level. I had a guy tell me Geno is as good as Lamar. Almost shot beer right out my nose :ROFLMAO:
Looks like there was alcohol involved. Perhaps he was evaluating the QBs through a set of beer goggles? 🤓

SNDavidson

Reaction score
This is one of those games that will tell us what kind of a team we truly have. It a tough team and a tough environment, road game. Frankly, I see as a 50/50 game, but win or lose it will be telling of who we are as far as contender for this year.
This is a big game with huge implication that will determine the out come of our season. I hope we are up to the challenge.

GO SEAHAWKS !!!!!!!!!!!!
Superbowl preview

Slick

Reaction score
This game is gonna reek. Ravens get away with rampant holding, drive saving penalties, and Lamar doing shit to them.

I still haven’t formulated if the Seahawks can win…..

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They absolutely CAN win. It will be the toughest game of the season, imo. Toughest so far that is. Mainly due to the versatility of Jackson. When that guy is on and that team is on, they are damn good.

Then again, 10am under Pete, I love our chances.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Baltimore will easily be the toughest game we've played so far. The Lions are a good team, but IMO, the Ravens are a legit SB contender. The Dline will have to play under control and not overly rush the passer. We need to keep contain and make Lamar beat us with his arm, which he is more than capable of doing.

They can be run on, I expect a lot of K9 and Charbonnet on Sunday.

cymatica

Reaction score
So it Seattle prepares their defensive plan for this game the same as they would for, say, Stafford and the Rams, it may get real ugly.

Crap I didn't think about that. Hopefully they don't make that mistake and actually watch some tape on the Ravens

HawkFreak

Reaction score
I hope something along those lines. It'll be interesting to watch for sure.
Remember the way the Hawks had a perfect plan to take Steve Smith out of the game in the 2005 NFC Championship when most people thought it couldn't be done? I'm looking for something like that with Lamar. Surprise me Clint.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Baltimore will easily be the toughest game we've played so far. The Lions are a good team, but IMO, the Ravens are a legit SB contender. The Dline will have to play under control and not overly rush the passer. We need to keep contain and make Lamar beat us with his arm, which he is more than capable of doing.

They can be run on, I expect a lot of K9 and Charbonnet on Sunday.
Unfortunately, I also expect them to somehow abandon the run, yet again, when it's actually working. We have seen this time and time again. It's maddening to say the least.

Fade

Reaction score
I’m still waiting for a bulldozer game - we almost had that yesterday - we come in and just fire on all cylinders for an entire game and don’t let off the gas until the game is safely packed away.

I doubt it will be against the ravens. But a win would be a big deal league wide.
When was the last time the Seahawks did this? It feels like it's been years.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Interesting that Jackson has a better rating when under pressure. I’m guessing it’s because he’s more comfortable on the move. Maybe instead of trying to sack him, it’s better to contain him in the pocket and smother the receivers.

toffee

Reaction score
Interesting that Jackson has a better rating when under pressure. I’m guessing it’s because he’s more comfortable on the move. Maybe instead of trying to sack him, it’s better to contain him in the pocket and smother the receivers.
Once he's out of the pocket, he turns himself into a Me3 lol.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, he's a much better QB than Geno, so there is that.

Latest posts