Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Team

Votes: 20 12.5%

• Total voters

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RedAlice":2vyeuumi said:
MizzouHawkGal":2vyeuumi said:
Well you've had fair warning then. If she were a redhead it'd be perfect.:)

Love your new avi, MHawk Gal.
Thanks Alice. Anytime I think our schedule is brutal I just take a look at what the Rams got. Seriously messed up.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
I picked the 49ers for obvious reasons....but how on Earth did the Steelers get left out by the OP that created this poll? The Chiefs???

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2kih21w4 said:
Since winning the superb owl I notice that my hate is not as intense.

Right now it's the 49ers and only because of their fans. The team I have much respect for because they are Damn good.

my feelings exactly

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":13and7v4 said:
I picked the 49ers for obvious reasons....but how on Earth did the Steelers get left out by the OP that created this poll? The Chiefs???

We had a pretty fierce rivalry with the Chiefs when the Hawks were in the old AFC West.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":1o8o2v8q said:
IBleedBlueAndGreen":1o8o2v8q said:

We had a pretty fierce rivalry with the Chiefs when the Hawks were in the old AFC West.
We Americans used to have a pretty fierce rivalry with the Brits back in the day, too. Things change over time.

:lol:

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":qtszohvk said:
seahawk12thman":qtszohvk said:
IBleedBlueAndGreen":qtszohvk said:

We Americans used to have a pretty fierce rivalry with the Brits back in the day, too. Things change over time.

:lol:

I haven't forgiven them or the Canadians for burning down the Whitehouse.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":36d5mj4w said:
Cyrus12":36d5mj4w said:
Wheres the Stealers???
They might be a team you hate the most but they are not our biggest rival IMHO. To put teams up their you hate the most I would have had to put up the entire NFL except Seattle.
Then you should have said something about rivals in the thread title instead of teams we hate.

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
BlueTalon":me2x1g22 said:
seahawk12thman":me2x1g22 said:
Cyrus12":me2x1g22 said:
Wheres the Stealers???
They might be a team you hate the most but they are not our biggest rival IMHO. To put teams up their you hate the most I would have had to put up the entire NFL except Seattle.
Then you should have said something about rivals in the thread title instead of teams we hate.

We have a million threads on San Francisco already. I knew that our rival was going to be SF. I wrote a two part question and didn't word it well. :lol:

hawkfansince76

Reaction score
For me, it has to be the LA Rams. They are the reason I became a Hawk fan. As a SoCal native, I was default Lambs fan, but after many years of heartbreak as a kid when the Lambs would creatively choke away another season, I finally had enough. I spent several years listening to Lamb losses in the playoffs on AFRN in the middle of the night. When I came back to the U.S to go to college in Tacoma in 76, I jumped on the newly minted Seahawk's bandwagon, and never looked back.
The entire AFC west is now a distant second, though it was immensely gratifying to witness the epic Donkey beatdown in SB48.
As for the Whiners, they are amusingly annoying.
GO HAWKS!!

BlueTalon

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":1h8w4beo said:
BlueTalon":1h8w4beo said:
seahawk12thman":1h8w4beo said:
Cyrus12":1h8w4beo said:
Wheres the Stealers???

We have a million threads on San Francisco already. I knew that our rival was going to be SF. I wrote a two part question and didn't word it well. :lol:
Well that's just a stupid post. And poll. And thread.

Next time, think it through. Don't ask a poll question you "know" the answer to, and try to make the poll question a little bit relevant to the thread title.

Curmudgeon.

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
BlueTalon":3qyt21ig said:

Next time, think it through. Don't ask a poll question you "know" the answer to, and try to make the poll question a little bit relevant to the thread title.

And yet, you responded. To put a question up there about teams you hate, I would have to put all 32 nfl teams which is silly. Instead of acting like a 3 year old child (seriously?? "That is stupid"), perhaps you can save your budding scholar intellect for some other "post".

[youtube]Ou9HV5j8eho[/youtube]

BlueTalon

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":e7fwik7s said:
BlueTalon":e7fwik7s said:

And yet, you responded. To put a question up there about teams you hate, I would have to put all 32 nfl teams which is silly. Instead of acting like a 3 year old child (seriously?? "That is stupid"), perhaps you can save your budding scholar intellect for some other "post".
My budding scholar intellect? I specifically said it was a stupid post because the forum rules prohibit me from calling you an idiot.

Maybe this whole thinking thing is new to you, but you can very easily start a thread (with a poll) about which teams we hate. You put the usual suspects in the poll, and you include the option for "Other (please explain)".

Now, since you didn't have the intellectual wherewithal to figure that out for yourself, I am very graciously and simply explaining it to you, using mostly small words. You're welcome.

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
BlueTalon":3t70gta0 said:
seahawk12thman":3t70gta0 said:
BlueTalon":3t70gta0 said:

My budding scholar intellect? I specifically said it was a stupid post because the forum rules prohibit me from calling you an idiot.

Maybe this whole thinking thing is new to you, but you can very easily start a thread (with a poll) about which teams we hate. You put the usual suspects in the poll, and you include the option for "Other (please explain)".

Now, since you didn't have the intellectual wherewithal to figure that out for yourself, I am very graciously and simply explaining it to you, using mostly small words. You're welcome.

I already admitted that I could have done it differently. I would also tell you to move out of Mommy's basement but forum rules probably prohibit me from doing so. Anymore insults you would like to bravely hurl at me behind the sanctity of your computer?

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I used to hate the Cowboys, but now I just feel sorry for them.

300ZXNA

Reaction score
"Speaking of Hawk fans that are full of themselves......."

Uh, considering how many times I've heard "Team of the decade!" (even though it was the 4th decade back), or "5 rings!", sounds like sour grapes to me. You guys went to the SB and sucked against the weakest SB opponent in years. We went and dominated against what was supposed to be one of the strongest in years. Funny how quickly the tune changes when the shoe is on the other foot...

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Honestly, I hate the Redskins. I hate their colors, I hate that vacant lot of a field they play on, I think the only reason that Daniel Snyder isn't the biggest douchebag owner in American sports history is because Donald Sterling took that prize... I don't know, but I always root against the Redskins.