Experts are disrespecting the Hawks, again

chris98251

Reaction score
We have a lot to bitch about, they have changed rules many times due to us fans and our team, how many times has the NFL sent secret agents in to see how we pump nice in the stadiums we play in, Thats the Kingdome, Husky Stadium and Lumen/Centurylink/Seahawks field. Each time they find nothing and say that it's impossible to make that much noise. They tried to make it a penalty for us to cheer when the opponent had the ball, they made it illegal for Bill the Beerman to circle the Kingdome floor leading the Wave cheer, they have changed rules about how we played defense, how we took away the Hurry Up from Cincinnati thanks Joe Nash LOL, and others. We have been targeted by the league plenty of times, lets not even get into the Officiating and Super Bowls.

LeveeBreak

Reaction score
Seahawks fans are more willing to express such an opinion, (and at greater volume), when other fan bases that feel that way would tend to quietly grumble to themselves, or slink off and say nothing..
This^^^^^^

And Seattle was technically savvy early, using every channel available to WBC (Whine, B!tch & Complain).

For those that just roll with the punches, this can be annoying.

(SB 40 being the exception)

Last edited:

projectorfreak

Reaction score
We have a lot to bitch about, they have changed rules many times due to us fans and our team, how many times has the NFL sent secret agents in to see how we pump nice in the stadiums we play in, Thats the Kingdome, Husky Stadium and Lumen/Centurylink/Seahawks field. Each time they find nothing and say that it's impossible to make that much noise. They tried to make it a penalty for us to cheer when the opponent had the ball, they made it illegal for Bill the Beerman to circle the Kingdome floor leading the Wave cheer, they have changed rules about how we played defense, how we took away the Hurry Up from Cincinnati thanks Joe Nash LOL, and others. We have been targeted by the league plenty of times, lets not even get into the Officiating and Super Bowls.
That my friend is a sweet little analysis of fans acting and the not for long league reacting
I was at a couple of those games and , well , what a bunch of pu$$!#s the nfl can be and are quite often to the people that made them what they are today
Bunch of ungrateful rich penny pinchin ba$+@&@s
Nice catch , hats off to ya
We're also the team that got beat by the cheesiest jets td ifrc that got replay enacted
So many seahawks games were so pivotal
Go Hawks

LeveeBreak

Reaction score
That my friend is a sweet little analysis of fans acting and the not for long league reacting
I was at a couple of those games and , well , what a bunch of pu$$!#s the nfl can be and are quite often to the people that made them what they are today
Bunch of ungrateful rich penny pinchin ba$+@&@s
Nice catch , hats off to ya
We're also the team that got beat by the cheesiest jets td ifrc that got replay enacted
So many seahawks games were so pivotal
Go Hawks
My 420 state did not help reading this.