Tarkenton meets Wilson

SharkHawk

Reaction score
CHawks4L":2gm2xeat said:
That's Incredible!

My absolute favorite show as a kid. That and "Real People" starring John Davidson back-to-back with my brother Andy and I watching and laughing was what made tv great when we were kids.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Fran looks like he's slouching a little. Rusty looks like he's standing razor straight, like a champion should. If France stood tall like Rusty, they'd be the same height.

Wait... Why do I care..?

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
CANHawk":1mnrc3cu said:
Fran looks like he's slouching a little. Rusty looks like he's standing razor straight, like a champion should. If France stood tall like Rusty, they'd be the same height.

Wait... Why do I care..?

Evidently it's kinda important. I don't know if you've heard, but short quarterbacks can't make it in the NFL.

baumer64

Reaction score
SharkHawk":2h4rfced said:
CHawks4L":2h4rfced said:
That's Incredible!

My absolute favorite show as a kid. That and "Real People" starring John Davidson back-to-back with my brother Andy and I watching and laughing was what made tv great when we were kids.

Props to you SharkHawk. I was just in the process of scrolling through to see if anyone else got the "That's Incredible" pun. Unfortunately, I'd guess that many here weren't even around when that show was on. I loved that show too and "Real People" was a great show!

Renohawk

Reaction score
I don't know how many of you grew up watching Tark and Minn. I sure did, before Seattle had a team, I was a big Dallas fan and hated Tark and Minn, he was such a slippery QB to get a hold of. Now, glad we have the second version with RW>