Witherspoon NFL Rookie DPOM

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
The Carter talk stopped because the mods told us to stop and removed his mentions from Witherspoon threads when the whiners on the forum complained because it hurt their feelings. Now that Spoon is playing so well, let's bring up Carter because it now entertains the whiners. I will probably be reported now that the mods are looking for people to report dissenting opinions. This has become an interesting place.
Either I'm not paying close enough attention or you have a very active imagination. Or both.

JPatera76

Reaction score
The Carter talk stopped because the mods told us to stop and removed his mentions from Witherspoon threads when the whiners on the forum complained because it hurt their feelings. Now that Spoon is playing so well, let's bring up Carter because it now entertains the whiners. I will probably be reported now that the mods are looking for people to report dissenting opinions. This has become an interesting place.

Pretty hilarious assumption

BASF

Reaction score
You can both laugh, but it happened. It was during one of the Witherspoon is a bust threads early in the season. One of you, maybe unbeknownst to the others, warned the people to stop mentioning Carter. Then proceeded to wipe his mentions off that thread. I had two of my posts scrubbed. We stopped bringing him up. I even wrote AROS about it being disappointing that the site is now censoring.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Feel free to talk about Cater all you want (in the NFL) forum.

What we don’t want is “Spoon” or other Seahawk threads being overrun or highjacked with Cater opinions and scuttlebutt.
Surely you understand huh?
It’s actually a very simple concept.

BASF

Reaction score
Feel free to talk about Cater all you want (in the NFL) forum.

What we don’t want is “Spoon” or other Seahawk threads being overrun or highjacked with Cater opinions and scuttlebutt.
Surely you understand huh?
It’s actually a very simple concept.
Oh I absolutely understand. I just wish the Spoon fan boys would stop bringing up Carter in the Spoon threads now that he is doing well. The double standard coming from whichever mod made that choice was not ok.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Oh I absolutely understand. I just wish the Spoon fan boys would stop bringing up Carter in the Spoon threads now that he is doing well. The double standard coming from whichever mod made that choice was not ok.
Agreed. That ship has sailed. Both players are doing fine in their respective roles. Time to move on.

Vesuve

Reaction score
Here some tape and commentary by Top Billin' on Witherspoon against the Skins.