Sunday forecast

marko358

Reaction score
I know it can change by then but right now the forecast says 87 and clear. Do we wear our white uniforms for those conditions?

OP
OP
marko358

marko358

Reaction score
The temps in San Diego were not 118. They were in the low 90s so the field temps here could be much higher at mid-day.

kinesmajor

Reaction score
I was there. 98 in the stands. Always hotter on the field.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
I read somewhere that the Seahawks are the only team in the league that have NEVER worn away whites at home. Not sure if it matters either way but still interesting.

Seahawks1Fan

Reaction score
We gotta defend the colors at home!!!
We're the Seahawks! It's what we do!
We need to keep the all blue look going cause it's tradition and it's awesome!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Holy bowel movement!!! Why is it so hot out west? :shock: Look at the forecasts for any other state this weekend and it is perfect football weather. Weird.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
I don't know but I'm tired of it. Summer's lasted long enough; I'm ready for fall.

And yeah, if it is 87 it will be pretty toasty on the field, though not as bad as San Diego. Field Turf can get hotter than natural grass so we might have some more trouble with the heat this week

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Im sure we'll wear the customary blues.... but would be cool if we came out in the same combo we wore for the superbowl!

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2eeuv1zn said:
Holy bowel movement!!! Why is it so hot out west? :shock: Look at the forecasts for any other state this weekend and it is perfect football weather. Weird.

Global warming?

summesm

Reaction score
El Nino ?? but if forecast is true of 87 during game might as well add 20 degrees on the field just think if last week in that heat they played on field turf and not real grass that is cooler? and im sure we will be all blue and broncos in white. we all see forecast and it is what it is, so sure they will prepair for it learning from last week.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
At least we'll have experience playing in those temps. Broncos won't.

chris98251

Reaction score
At home we have those big as fans that mist and the benches that are also cooled somehow, heat isn't a problem here. I think we were hung out to dry literally in San Diego. I noticed the Charger had the misting units there for them, but did not see them on our side.

Seafan

Reaction score
My son's football game Friday was 62 degrees F and it was in central Texas. What's happening in Seattle? A Native American Summer perhaps?

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
marko358":15znq9fi said:
The temps in San Diego were not 118. They were in the low 90s so the field temps here could be much higher at mid-day.

Are you from here? I live here and have for the past 14 years - we get hot here, yes - but we rarely ever get the humidity and the humidity we had last weekend (still have today) would make South Florida blush. I've never felt any thing like in SoCal. The thermometers that they kept showing on TV at field level were registering around 120 degrees.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Heat is a factor for the team defensive unit that spends all game on the field. All the more reason for us to pound the rock. The beast still has his tags on him after last game.

Honestly these grind them down games are what this team is made for. Beast mode, beast mode, beast mode, Turbo, Harvin fly seep, beast mode, beast mode, beast mode

Keep Peyton on the sideline eating papa johns and omaha steaks.

Latest posts