Starting to look like RG3 vs. Russell Wilson wildcard game

HawkWow

Reaction score
...and Griffin will likely be gifted the ROTY. If my calcs are correct, Morris has twice as many rushing yds as Griffin has passing in this crtical game.

kmedic

Reaction score
No doubt Cowboys playmakers are all beat up, better to play them....but looks like we'll be facing RGIII and that vaunted zone read option.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I expect Morris and RGIII to give our defense some fits.

I also expect them to become fairly one dimensional when Wilson and Lynch carve up their porous defense.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SNDavidson":3g10vg9r said:
THIS LEAGUE IS BEING RUINED
You talking about that roughing call? If so, it was more of a roughing than Earl's on Tannehill earlier this year when the Hawks played Miami. Not that you're wrong by the way. :mrgreen:

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I think having browner back will be huge, we can press and disrupt that go to slant play they love.

Reaction score
Yeah if Wilson played in any city but Seattle he would win Roy. You tie Manning's rookie record played more games and you lose. Sorry but I would hold off any roy honor till next week. Who ever wins head to head deserves it.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3e2pttia said:
I expect Morris and RGIII to give our defense some fits.

I also expect them to become fairly one dimensional when Wilson and Lynch carve up their porous defense.

Not meaning to be argumentive, but our D faces a better QB and better RB every practice. We are going to smoke the Skins (IMO).

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Holy crap I'm starting to get fired up already. Russell Wilson vs. RG3 in D.C., that's a long flight, but I it's the playoffs, if you aren't awake you never will be, this is going to be a fight.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I don't care if he's a rookie, I think Wilson already plays smarter than Romo and will handle the Reskins blitz, if Haslett goes with the same strategy.

One positive - remember the frustration watching Josh Wilson get beat over the years? We get to take advantage of that now :)

Wartooth

Reaction score
I have a feeling the Hawks will struggle with their running game...
But I think Russel will hang a bunch of points on the Skins defense!
Go Hawks!

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Score early,
Score a lot

Force RG3 to throw down field into our 2ndary, which is our strength.

Latest posts