Spoon another monster game

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Yeah, taking it out of the endzone is classic I AM HIM move that was the wrong decision and I had a good chuckle at it. We're going to watch a long career of the guy INT in the RZ and taking it ill-advisably out of the endzone.
That’s an Earl Thomas move who always seem to take it out regardless.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
MANY guys do. Come on. None of us can say that we would just magically take a knee there. You get a pick, you're stoked, you wanna' run it back.
I can just hear it now, another amazing dot net take.......spoon is selfish because he ran it out of the end zone! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I’ll be the first to admit that I absolutely wanted the Seahawks to Jalen Carter. The only thing none of us know is the behind the scenes issues that only team execs would hear. I posted something right after the draft that even his coaches at Georgia did not like him. at pick five, I’m pretty sure the Seahawk didn’t want to take the chance along with the other teams that passed on him as well. Plays like Tarzan, mind like a child
I was one who wanted Carter, and was fairly vocal about it before the draft. But once the pick was made for 🥄, I promised myself that I'd never second-guess the pick. And I haven't. And I'm glad I was never given a reason to.