Spoon another monster game

JerHawk81

Reaction score
It's a bummer that he had another game with an Int and a Sack, but neither will show up on the stat line. It's just a reminder that stats don't tell the full story.

NoGain

Reaction score
Unadulterated BALLER. THAT'S how you make a TOP 5 pick!
He's insanely into it, wants to be in on every play, thinks he can make every play. Absolutely love the guy. Infectiously inspiring on the field. Did you see the way he congratulated JSN after making his first TD catch? He was more excited for him than JSN was for himself.

I laughed when he made that interception in the endzone and (ill-advised) ran it out. I know what the guy was thinking. "I'm going to take it to the house." LOL

What a great pick.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
He's going to help a lot dealing with the speed and YAC ability of the Niners with his speed and physical play.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
He's insanely into it, wants to be in on every play, thinks he can make every play. Absolutely love the guy. Infectiously inspiring on the field. Did you see the way he congratulated JSN after making his first TD catch? He was more excited for him than JSN was for himself.

I laughed when he made that interception in the endzone and (ill-advised) ran it out. I know what the guy was thinking. "I'm going to take it to the house." LOL

What a great pick.
Yeah, taking it out of the endzone is classic I AM HIM move that was the wrong decision and I had a good chuckle at it. We're going to watch a long career of the guy INT in the RZ and taking it ill-advisably out of the endzone.

Rat

Reaction score
I'm impressed. I didn't hate the pick at the time, but I was a bit underwhelmed in that I thought he was the guy we settled for when neither Will Anderson nor Anthony Richardson fell. He's an absolute gamer out there; kinda gives me some Ronnie Lott vibes.