Something Redskins fans keep saying

HawksFan83

Reaction score
we could say the same thing lol, but of course if's dont matter when you win!

Hawks46

Reaction score
It was all the hail mary's fault. I'm sure of it

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
If we wouldn't have shot ourselves in the foot a bunch of times, we win by more.

If their center doesn't blow the snap, if they don't have a crappy field.

If they didn't play a team better than theirs.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
No excuses until playoffs 2014. We had no business losing this game after winning in Seattle (toughest place to win in NFL) with inferior talent eg Grossman and Helu.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
Aros":36nkbapx said:
Truth Hurts.

That's for sure. Maybe if RGIII and Shanahan would have been honest about the knee we could have prepped Cousins a bit better.

But that's all speculation...you guys took the win and you should be proud.

I will be shocked if you don't make it to the Super Bowl

Reaction score
Thats the thing we shot are self in the foot several times. They just met up with the wrong team!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":2t813lkj said:
No excuses until playoffs 2014. We had no business losing this game after winning in Seattle (toughest place to win in NFL) with inferior talent eg Grossman and Helu.

You're seriously going to continue to ride this? Last year's time was 7-9, this year's was 11-5. Obviously we aren't as bad last year since we have Russell "1-0 Rookie" Wilson instead of Tarvaris Jackson.

morgulon1

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":1zabq72p said:

We had Tavarias Jackson.nuff said.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":17v3fdqv said:
RiggoReincarnated":17v3fdqv said:

You're seriously going to continue to ride this? Last year's time was 7-9, this year's was 11-5. Obviously we aren't as bad last year since we have Russell "1-0 Rookie" Wilson instead of Tarvaris Jackson.

Yes. Only because we had a 5 game improvement from 5-11 to 10-6 and were playing at home.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":1i54f288 said:
Extremely pathetic you keep bringing that up.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Looking forward to playing them next post season only to hear "Last year doesn't count, its a different season!"

Just bustin your balls, my friend. Your presence is always welcome here, Riggo

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
RiggoReincarnated":3oke3ste said:
Sarlacc83":3oke3ste said:
RiggoReincarnated":3oke3ste said:

Yes. Only because we had a 5 game improvement from 5-11 to 10-6 and were playing at home.

Maybe I'm having a hard time adding, but I'm pretty sure we had a 4 game improvement, so the same logic applies.

RiggoReincarnated

Reaction score
Yes. Only because we had a 5 game improvement from 5-11 to 10-6 and were playing at home.[/quote]

Maybe I'm having a hard time adding, but I'm pretty sure we had a 4 game improvement, so the same logic applies.[/quote]

5 game to 4 game improvement

Playing at home vs not at home.

Up 14-0 and unable to close at home. Makes no logical sense.

Latest posts