so proud

hawkfan1975

Reaction score
I'm so proud of this hawks team, a tough loss but knowing what we now have keeps me from getting down. A year in now and i can say I'm an RW fan (actually several games ago) knowing it only gets better. I like the WR core and know it will only get better, a defense that is experience and subtle changes away, an RB core that due for it's peak, I could go on.
Just a lot to look forward to.

We had this today and it just slipped away as easy as it came (not easy), but what a ride this one was. gotta be thankful for that.

Go hawks!

Shane Falco

Reaction score
This team can go toe-to-toe with any team, anwhere. Win or lose, how can you not be so proud of these guys.

rlkats

Reaction score
Tough loss, but a wonderful season for you guys I enjoyed watching the hawks play(just not against my niners). Hopefully we can rep the NFCW in the superbowl. But on to Atlanta it wont be easy. Hawks fans should be proud.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
This loss sucks and I still feel sick from it.

However, I have come to terms that I am at least glad they came back and made a game of it. It would have been worse if we had laid down and been blown out.

This way I can be proud of the team for refusing to quit and not losing any games by more than 1 score.

Still hurts like crazy, but I'll take this over what the game looked like it would be in the 1st half.

Latest posts