So finally who's the better QB...

Laloosh

Reaction score
This one's easy to solve... who has the hotter lady?

cam-newton-and-girlfriend-nfl-honors-2.jpg
Russell-Wilson-and-Ciara-Dating.jpg

carolinablue

Reaction score
Laloosh":2nh7g73y said:
This one's easy to solve... who has the hotter lady?

cam-newton-and-girlfriend-nfl-honors-2.jpg
Russell-Wilson-and-Ciara-Dating.jpg
This is purely subjective but I'm kinda digging the one on the bottom left.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
ctrcat":31v1l04q said:
^ What is QBR? As a sports junkie I'm not ashamed to admit I have no clue. When trying to figure it out I found this http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/11/espn-qb ... hat-is-qbr

Cam's size, speed, and arm strength puts pressure on every level of the D on every play in ways that will never see the light of day in the stats sheet, and that's why he lead the league in scoring O with Ted Ginn as a #1.

As for stats, he had 56 rushing first downs, 4th in the league for any player, and IMHO the most absurdly amazing stat in football this year.
So you imply that cam is a good fullback?

Anthony!

Reaction score
ctrcat":1wwolgtl said:
^ What is QBR? As a sports junkie I'm not ashamed to admit I have no clue. When trying to figure it out I found this http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/11/espn-qb ... hat-is-qbr

Cam's size, speed, and arm strength puts pressure on every level of the D on every play in ways that will never see the light of day in the stats sheet, and that's why he lead the league in scoring O with Ted Ginn as a #1.

As for stats, he had 56 rushing first downs, 4th in the league for any player, and IMHO the most absurdly amazing stat in football this year.

And that is Why I posted QB rating, Footballoutsider DVOA and more to support my claim not just QBR, and so far all you did was post well nothing that is really anything. Let me guess next will be Cam has the best QB rating on passes under 1 yard in the last 10 seconds of the 2nd qtr? All the fact and stats show overwhelmingly Wilson is better.

Latest posts