Skip Bayless Rips Seahawks apart

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
vin.couve12":2bi8r2p6 said:
Other team's fans do it as well and I often think it's just the whole younger generation thing where today's youth is just so damn sensitive about everything, everybody wins, lots of venting, etc. Lot of people who live in a brittle bubble nowadays.

Agreed; I would refer to it as the "a trophy for every kid" mindset.

Yakimaniac

Reaction score
He would make a good pro wrestling manager.

He's got a lot of people riled up by saying something he knows will get people riled up. He has everyone in the palm of his hand.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
GoldenIsThyTate":1znzlucl said:
be sure to screen-cap that so we can send it to him when were #1 in offense.

done, I'll make sure to rub it n his face everyday for about 2 months if we make the SB this year

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
I don't like watching espn anymore its like the network is full of trolls just starting up crap just to do it. They don't even really discuss actual sports anymore, its all philosophical nonsense of what could happen. Well Tom Brady this off season car blew a tire and he didn't know how to change it. So there is a good chance this will affect his confidence in week 12 as he wont believe in him self anymore. Why does someone that never played football or had anything to do with it, even get to talk about it on the biggest sport network anyhow?

MrCarey

Reaction score
Good for him! He's getting ratings and getting paid! Dude defends Tebow on a regular basis and you can get mad at him?! He's a football soap opera character and plays the part perfectly.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
He's paid to be a drama queen and plays the part perfectly.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
and people were upset that Sherman destroyed this guy.

psh.

Bayless has always taken every opportunity to drop a steaming dook on the Seahawks. Always.

never forget this from 2005:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/st ... ess/060120

"I would rather eat fish eyes than see Seattle's Seahawks in my beloved Super Bowl. The Sea-frauds have had the luckiest road to the Super Bowl this side of a fast food contest winner. I'm convinced they're the destiny-driven product of the NFL's easiest schedule and weakest division, the NFC West.

If this Seahawks team were still in the AFC West, it wouldn't have made the playoffs, let alone have won a bye week and home-field advantage all the way to the Super Bowl.

I'm sorry, but the Emerald City has a cubic zirconia football team."

bubbrubb

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3mh73s7i said:

Bayless destroyed himself. Any rational human could figure that out, yet some weiners on here keep worrying about what he has to say.

rastahawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2knmcm7s said:

psh.

Bayless has always taken every opportunity to drop a steaming dook on the Seahawks. Always.

never forget this from 2005:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/st ... ess/060120

"I would rather eat fish eyes than see Seattle's Seahawks in my beloved Super Bowl. The Sea-frauds have had the luckiest road to the Super Bowl this side of a fast food contest winner. I'm convinced they're the destiny-driven product of the NFL's easiest schedule and weakest division, the NFC West.

If this Seahawks team were still in the AFC West, it wouldn't have made the playoffs, let alone have won a bye week and home-field advantage all the way to the Super Bowl.

I'm sorry, but the Emerald City has a cubic zirconia football team."

Yeah haven't forgotten it. I didn't know who he was at the time and I was channel surfing when I came across that nugget. I remember thinking in my Samuel L Jackson voice, "Who the is this a******"!"

CoolRodney

Reaction score
Anyone getting mad about what Skip Bayless thinks is a straight up loser. Move on from this clown.

KEWASTEES

Reaction score
I cant speak on Lynch, but Wilson is definitely going to get better. The RB position is funny.

Steve2222

Reaction score
bestfightstory":21ncyv5c said:
Good for Bayless.

I know we love the front runner status around here, but this year's team hasn't done anything yet. Nothing. The games still need to be played and until they are everything is speculation. Let him poke holes in our imaginary cloak of invincibility.

I appreciate the doubters. There has been enough backslapping this offseason.

Well no teams "this years" team has done anything yet. However, there's still teams that are going to get hyped. I for one believe this team deserves all the hype it's getting. And I believe they're still being underrated.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Throwdown":1eh1kre5 said:
Like we struggled to score last season when we figured it out. Boy knows nuffin', he also thinks Tebows a good QB.
I didn't know this tard still had a show, who knew?

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I know this is an unpopular opinion, but all three things are a complete possibility.

Wilson, a sophomore slump is entirely possible. He had a great year, people have a lot more tape on him, it COULD happen.

Lynch hit his peak - he had the best year of his career last year, it's possible right?

Score without Harvin...well when you lose a player that dynamic, how could it not effect your potential offense.

mikeak

Reaction score
davidonmi":nv4g609j said:
I went back and listened to the show and he was hating on russell again which is pretty funny. He has a man crush on Manziel who''s 5-11, but russell can't play because he's too short. I guess russell doesn't pass his famous eye test, he doesn't "jump off his screen"

Russell doesn't drink enough. It takes a real man to alleviate pressure by drinking like Manziel. Sure it will work out great for Johnny football in the NFL............

Jazzhawk":nv4g609j said:
sc85sis":nv4g609j said:
My response to him: "Winning is about execution not surprise."
You know what, I can't recall the last team that won a Super Bowl by surprising their opponents. They outplayed and out-executed them.

Saints - onside kick to open the second half

Latest posts