Shout out to the refs

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
I'm sure I wasn't the only one screaming on the BLATANT false starts by their LT. 3 of them in the 1st half, all 3 ended up being conversions for 1st downs.

Yup, it was crazy. Their RT was also guilty of a few.

Chapow

Reaction score
Philly fans are calling it a steer job...

Of course they are. Every fan base does this, including ours.

Win and it's, "Great game, tough gritty win" etc.

Lose and it's, "oMg ObViOuS sTeEr JoB! wE gOt ScReWeD!".

It's one of the lamest trends with todays NFL fans. Always steered against us when we lose, but never steered in our favor when we win.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
EVERY time the Hawks win a big game, the media and/or opposing fans make excuses. Shoot, a lot of our own fans do.
They won but..............

blah blah blah

jeremiah

Reaction score
lol, a steer job towards a sub .500 team? What do Philly fans have? Sh!t for brains, that's what.
No, what they do know it, Dallas is The Team that the NFL wants in the NFC Championship against the Noners. How do you do that? Make sure Philly loses a few games. Sure, their play has been below the previous level of excellence. It only takes a few well timed calls to steer the final result.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I wasn't in the game day forum during the game so I don't know if it was brought up but the refs missed several blatant false starts in critical 3rd downs against the Eagles tackles including early on both Philly TD drives that most likely would have gotten our defense off the field.
Like 25 of them. It was ridiculous.

LTH

Reaction score
For staying out of the last 2 drives. After that first half it looked like a classic steer job
The officiating for that last several years has been wildly inconsistant. I think especially on PI calls it makes it hard to coach if a team wants their corners to be aggressive.

Just my take

LTH

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Hurts got away with a blatant intentional grounding call. He was still in the pocket and threw the ball 30 yards out of bounds. It wasn't called. When Lock threw a pass to an area with no receiver, they called it. The inconsistency of calls is frustrating. Call it evenly on both sides. Is that too much to ask?

Smellyman

Reaction score
I still want to see a replay of the Jalen Carter sack. Pretty sire that there was contact to the head and neck area. They showed it once from the referee angle, but diverted to just showing the knee.
He punched Lock right in the facemask and got his nose too. pretty obvious with no call.
Meanwhile, Dre Jones slaps away an olineman on the shoulder and they call illegal hands to the face.

PhxPhin

Reaction score
Hurts got away with a blatant intentional grounding call. He was still in the pocket and threw the ball 30 yards out of bounds. It wasn't called. When Lock threw a pass to an area with no receiver, they called it. The inconsistency of calls is frustrating. Call it evenly on both sides. Is that too much to ask?
Exactly.

These were on consecutive series. It's frustrating.

Officiating is bad all over though