Refs

cymatica

Reaction score
Yes I'm going there. Rams were gifted a touchdown on a phantom PI. There were several other horrible calls(like the uncatchable PI) and no calls as usual, but the PI was inexcusable, it even looked like he tripped in real time.

Yes, Pete and Waldron get most of the blame, but we do win this game if it's actually called evenly.

Welshers2

Reaction score
Yes I'm going there. Rams were gifted a touchdown on a phantom PI. There were several other horrible calls(like the uncatchable PI) and no calls as usual, but the PI was inexcusable, it even looked like he tripped in real time.

Yes, Pete and Waldron get most of the blame, but we do win this game if it's actually called evenly.
The refs were a pathetic joke. He tripped and that was a 4 point swing because it was 3rd and they would have kicked a field goal. There's so much blame to go around in this game but the refs were a pathetic joke and that shouldn't get forgotten just because the Hawks played bad

HawaiiD

Reaction score
Soft zone D + No D line pressure,piss poor tackling nobody wrapping up.
And who really thought Meyers was gonna hit the game winner? Not me even if the field goal attempt was from the 25 I still think it would be a miss.Is it me or does anyone else notice on Meyer's kicks it has weird ball movements? Why can he just play it straight or a slight draw like most kickers do?
Refs was only 10% of the blame.

OP
OP
cymatica

cymatica

Reaction score
Soft zone D + No D line pressure,piss poor takling nobody wrapping up.
And who really thought Meyers was gonna hit the game winner? Not me even if the field goal attempt was from the 25 I still think it would be a miss.Is it me or does anyone else notice on Meyer's kicks it has weird ball movements? Why can he just play it straight or a slight draw like most kickers do?
The defense gave up 17, even with some shit calls. There's zero chance they get the blame here.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
The defense gave up 17, even with some shit calls. There's zero chance they get the blame here.
How many sacks did we have today?1? let alone qb pressures?How many missed tackles today. Kupp didn't even play in the second half.Mcvay is licking his chops when he plays us.
We send out the same type of Defensive game plan against him year after year there's a reason why he owns us and it's not even close.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
How many sacks did we have today?1? let alone qb pressures?How many missed tackles today. Kupp didn't even play in the second half.Mcvay is licking his chops when he plays us.
We send out the same type of Defensive game plan against him year after year there's a reason why he owns us and it's not even close.
We only gave up 17 points. Waldron calling plays like he's playing Madden is the bigger problem.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I hate the refs just as much as anyone else, but at this point I'm blaming the coaching staff way more.

You can't play like shit or scared most of the time and then get pissed off at the refs because you gave them enough power to change the outcome of the game.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
I agree our offensive play calling wasn't good today as well.But the rams are a shell of what they were the past couple of years.Their offensive rank is in the lower 3rd of the NFL.
That illegal hands to the face on riq was a legit call.Its the 2nd or 3rd time I seen him do that on 3rd down to extend a drive this year.

OP
OP
cymatica

cymatica

Reaction score
I agree our offensive play calling wasn't good today as well.But the rams are a shell of what they were the past couple of years.Their offensive rank is in the lower 3rd of the NFL.
That illegal hands to the face on riq was a legit call.Its the 2nd or 3rd time I seen him do that on 3rd down to extend a drive this year.
That was a poor excuse for a jam, he ended getting beat too. I was yelling at the TV when they lined up tight on 3rd and 15. All they had to do was back off and read the routes

HawaiiD

Reaction score
On the play Geno got hurt
that should have been roughing the qb call.
AD gave that extra slam to the ground while geno was going down

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Yeah, that PI would not have stood up if they were still allowed to challenge like a few years ago.

It was just a bad call where the ref reacted to what he thought must have happened but was something totally different.

seabowl

Reaction score
Yeah, that PI would not have stood up if they were still allowed to challenge like a few years ago.

It was just a bad call where the ref reacted to what he thought must have happened but was something totally different.
If you look close enough, it was not Witherspoon but Diggs who caused the pass interference. He appeared to chip the receiver. Could’ve gone either way, but I understand the call.

James in PA

Reaction score
When you develop a reputation of consistently being one of the most penalized teams in the league, crap like this is going to happen.

AubHawk71

Reaction score
What team comes out and goes up 13-0 and then commits enough fouls in the remainder of the first half that the other team has more yards from penalties than playing actual football? Blame the coach, blame the players, but penalties are born from frustration and fatigue, so this smells SO MUCH like a "Any given Sunday" bs sitch where you could tell it was over by half time even tho your team was ahead.. And lo and behold, the game was kept close and the big market team in the fancy new stadium won. Seahawks could not play well enough to overcome the overriding NFL mission. I fell like a chump for even watching/caring. Lame. This is why I would never bet on an NFL game in a million years.

AubHawk71

Reaction score
AND, and, everything in the NFL has to be litigated these days. Catch or no? PI or no? Let's review every play. Any play over 5 yards you wait for the flag. Let's go to our "Legal Experts" on hand like Steratore, et al. Then if not, it will be appealed to the faceless "New York" NFL powers that be. Let's just play some ball.

flv2

Reaction score
I didn't think it was PI on the Rams final drive. I don't think the Seahawks should have gotten what was essentially a free 4th time-out on a BS review of a 2 yard pass either.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Soft zone D + No D line pressure,piss poor tackling nobody wrapping up.
I agree with the soft zone comment . The line got some pressure at times but Stafford was good at moving in the pocket.
I think Meyers was pretty good kicking today. 55 yard field goals are not automatic.