Sherman wins appeal - will not be suspended!

grizrgood

Reaction score
Who really knows if he's guilty or not? (Probably only Sherman) I hope it's lesson learned by all of these guys and we can all just move forward! I am very happy to have him playing! :0190l:

canzag

Reaction score
Awesome news.Browner back for the playoffs and Lane and Maxwell got needed game playing time.win,win,win.

Pats fans-you mad bro?

fridayfrenzy

Reaction score
I LOVE the Seahawks. Woo hoo. We should be #1 in every power ranking now and shun that analyst if we aren't. Ahhhh. I am sooooo happy!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
This has to be driving Goodell crazy. One of the biggest loudmouth's in the NFL got his goat.

2012, NOT a good year for the commish.

pinksheets

Reaction score
fridayfrenzy":3a3kqp8z said:
I LOVE the Seahawks. Woo hoo. We should be #1 in every power ranking now and shun that analyst if we aren't. Ahhhh. I am sooooo happy!
I know, it's SO hard actually liking your team.

fridayfrenzy

Reaction score
pinksheets":2fl1cww0 said:
fridayfrenzy":2fl1cww0 said:
If you like your team then you aren't allowed to have any negative comments about them at all. Duh!

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
pinksheets":36glmnqh said:
fridayfrenzy":36glmnqh said:

I actually want to be hated by outsiders......makes it that much better when we stop you 40-whiner fans.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
fridayfrenzy":7aqzui1i said:

Why are you here giving us a hard time? Honestly don't you have something better to do then troll here?

pinksheets

Reaction score
fridayfrenzy":dplstzls said:
pinksheets":dplstzls said:
fridayfrenzy":dplstzls said:
If you like your team then you aren't allowed to have any negative comments about them at all. Duh!
If you like your team then anything nice you have to say about them shouldn't be followed with "but..."

You're struggling really hard here to mock the fanbase to somehow prove you are the more rational and level-headed person, but you just come out looking like a pompous ass who is sheepishly staring back at us all red-faced after entrenching himself in his (now proven) incorrect opinion.

ParisPC07

Reaction score
pinksheets":2b04etsm said:
Hey guys, I LOVE Sherman, just saying I wish he'd go down on drug charges and be in prison for 10-15 is all. AINT GOT NO SEAHAWKS COLORED GLASSES ROUND 'ERE.

What?

Edit: Ahh I get it now. You posted an explanation right before I posted this! Go Hawks.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
fridayfrenzy":1pu64aq0 said:
pinksheets":1pu64aq0 said:
fridayfrenzy":1pu64aq0 said:
There is a profound difference between negative and DICK.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hey Friday, let me sum it up for you so you'll just shut up and go away:

- It's a definite possibility that Sherman is guilty but was not suspended because of of poor testing procedures.
- It is JUST AS DEFINITE A POSSIBLILITY that he is not guilty and the testing procedures were faulty thus creating a positive test when in reality he did not take Adderall.
- Because the procedure was faulty, he was RIGHTFULLY not suspended. None of us will ever know what the real truth is, but the only reasonable and fair outcome came to be. To suspend someone when the testing procedure was screwed up would be a COMPLETE miscarriage of justice.

To argue anything else on this situation is frivolous and beating a dead horse in the name of trying to be right. You're boring me son. Move on.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Scottemojo":17gh0axv said:
fridayfrenzy":17gh0axv said:
pinksheets":17gh0axv said:
fridayfrenzy said:
There is a profound difference between negative and DICK.

Why is this guy Harbaughing all over the place?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
If you're not absolutely ecstatically happy about this then I'm afraid you sir are a pussy.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1st7ilj4 said:
It's a very fine line though, Scotte. Or in Friday's case, a very small penis.
Well, I am an expert in the nuances of douchebaggery, and I find his lack of subtlety in his sarcasm to be amatuerish and inane. Perhaps if FridayFryboy were to take some sort of prescribed product he would would have more focused sarcasm, with only hints of douchiness.

If only there were such a product...

drdiags

Reaction score
More quotes

Chris Daniels ‏@ChrisDaniels5
I'm also told the credibility, and strength of denial by @RSherman_25 was very important to the case getting overturned

SC_DougFarrar ‏@SC_DougFarrar
Just talked to Richard Sherman's attorney. This is getting good.

I gather Doug updated his story with the attorney info here

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Quote from some commenter at PFT:

You can tell that this guy was on something. Sitting on the sidelines in the game against the Cardinals, he could not sit still for one moment. Classic signs and symptoms of being speeded up by something other than “the 12th man.”

Judging by the logic, that must have been the NFL's attorney.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1p5ta3dw said:
Quote from some commenter at PFT:

You can tell that this guy was on something. Sitting on the sidelines in the game against the Cardinals, he could not sit still for one moment. Classic signs and symptoms of being speeded up by something other than “the 12th man.”

Judging by the logic, that must have been the NFL's attorney.
Haha dumbest ish I've ever heard.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
drdiags":3e6h9uvb said:
More quotes

Chris Daniels ‏@ChrisDaniels5
I'm also told the credibility, and strength of denial by @RSherman_25 was very important to the case getting overturned

SC_DougFarrar ‏@SC_DougFarrar
Just talked to Richard Sherman's attorney. This is getting good.

I gather Doug updated his story with the attorney info here

Good stuff Doc!

The ph was off at the lab? That should tell you right there that the sample was contaminated.