Sherman and Browner facing suspension

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
I am 100% shocked/disappointed.

If this is true and they used PED's, I just lost so much respect for these guys.

SAY IT AIN'T SO!

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
21Sanders&Moss84":oonynj25 said:
Curious as to when the suspensions will take effect, assuming the appeals don't work. It's also interesting to monitor the effectiveness of Sherman and Browner when they're forced to play without the PEDs they're using.
They'll be just as good there Whiners fan!!

HighlandHawk

Reaction score
Both these guys have to take a long look at themselves now and realise they didn't just let down the fans and the team but themselves. No matter what happens, they'll be known for taking PEDs and that's something they'll have to work against for the rest of there careers. If they truly are innocent of taking anything (and it'll be interesting to see how they attempt to spin it) then I hope they get an appeal through and the accusations are withdrawn, but if not then I hope they can man up and admit they did a stupid ass thing and apologise to everyone for it.

As for innocent until proven guilty? well by failing the drug test they have already been proven guilty, now they need to prove themselves innocent... it doesn't happen very often when drug tests fail.

After the suspension is done, I'll be supporting them as always, hoping they can prove us all wrong and in the offseason re-evaluate themselves mentally.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2r66jsx9 said:
I think two 7-9 seasons followed up by a 6-10 year very well could be grounds for a coaching change.

Of course that all depends on just what comes out of this situation. How much does Pete know? It's looking kinda like the inmates are running the assilum.

Hopefully not as I like Carroll.

Yeah... screw the last three years of building around this vision. Let's blow it up and start again. After all, everyone knows the best thing for a young QB is multiple coaching changes. Plus, we can just use Bruce Irvin as an orthodox DE in the next scheme.

And I really fear the day Ryan Lindley marches into Century Link to combat our replacement corners. Scary eh? No way we'll win that one against the Cards. Or the game against St. Louis who got owned at home by a shambolic New York last week. And the Bills are great too, especially with that defeaning home field advantage in Toronto. So we'll lose every game now. Because of no corners.

And when that happens... because the two starters didn't do a good enough job on their own checking what they can and cannot put in their body, we'll fire the coach. Give Brad Childress a call or something because he'll know what to do. Time for another major rebuild.

Stuff like this almost makes me long for the days of Wilson vs Flynn. Almost.

NYCoug

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2c2q42dl said:
Tech Worlds":2c2q42dl said:
I think two 7-9 seasons followed up by a 6-10 year very well could be grounds for a coaching change.

Of course that all depends on just what comes out of this situation. How much does Pete know? It's looking kinda like the inmates are running the assilum.

Hopefully not as I like Carroll.

Yeah... screw the last three years of building around this vision. Let's blow it up and start again. After all, everyone knows the best thing for a young QB is multiple coaching changes. Plus, we can just use Bruce Irvin as an orthodox DE in the next scheme.

And I really fear the day Ryan Lindley marches into Century Link to combat our replacement corners. Scary eh? No way we'll win that one against the Cards. Or the game against St. Louis who got owned at home by a shambolic New York last week. And the Bills are great too, especially with that defeaning home field advantage in Toronto. So we'll lose every game now. Because of no corners.

And when that happens... because the two starters didn't do a good enough job on their own checking what they can and cannot put in their body, we'll fire the coach. Give Brad Childress a call or something because he'll know what to do. Time for another major rebuild.

Stuff like this almost makes me long for the days of Wilson vs Flynn. Almost.

Bravo good sir, Bravo! :bow:

truehawksfan

Reaction score
The team's struggling on the road with them, so this just makes it harder if they're suspended.

And while we can critize the Buffalo home crowd, but did you see the half empty stadium in Miami? Crowds do not seem to be a factor.....whatever it is, this coaching staff needs to fix it and fix it fast!

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
cesame":hjsn0aq0 said:
Does anyone else get the feeling Pete is losing control?

Yep. :179422: :179422: :179422: :179422: :179422: Drink up mmmmMMMMMmmm.

But yep.

Shaz

Reaction score
Relax, it's adderall. It's not the most powerful substance out there and honestly I don't see how it gives you an advantage

I've been on adderall for about 4 years, it's not as strong as people think

I'm disappointed in both of them if this is true but lets see how this plays out and see if it was in fact their error or someone elses

Seaswab

Reaction score
It's funny the nfl goes after the best secondary in the league....hmmmm

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
You guys do realize pretty much all NFL players juice right? Juicing is rampant in division a1 ball as well. Don't lose respect for these guys...someone screwed up their regular routine...

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Ugh...I am done having hope for this team this season and I am changing my fantasy football team name because of the shame. This sickens me if true. GAHHHHH!!!!!!

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":248w114o said:
Ugh...I am done with this team and I am changing my fantasy football team name because of the shame. This sickens me if true. GAHHHHH!!!!!!

Alright bye bye, dont let the door hit you on the way out, girlfriend

The Radish

Reaction score
I was always under the impression that 4 game suspensions were for multiple times of being caught using banned substances. Thought it always started out with fines and/or 1 or 2 game suspensions.

Either there is more going on in the past,,,,

hmmmm.

:141847_bnono:

Also lets remember all players are given random tests for illegals. Its not like anyone would think they weren't.

Shaz

Reaction score
My Lawdy, listen if this type of thing gets the bandwagoners out of here then seriously GTFO, no need for soft souls and fairweather spirits in here

NJHawksFan

Reaction score
I don't care about the season any more. Guy, Browner and Sherman (buddies) all get hit with PED suspensions? Something tells me they weren't taking adderall. I am servery disappointing because I looked up to these guys. I thought this team was on a high road and I can't support cheaters.

cesame

Reaction score
NJHawksFan":7wr5oy5f said:
I don't care about the season any more. Guy, Browner and Sherman (buddies) all get hit with PED suspensions? Something tells me they weren't taking adderall. I am servery disappointing because I looked up to these guys. I thought this team was on a high road and I can't support cheaters.

Thoughts on Pete Carroll?

First USC, now this?

How do you think it all reflects on him?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I have been a Seahawk fan since 1977. So screw yourselves if you think I am a bandwagon fan. Apparently the youngsters here don't allow long time hawk fans to vent their frustrations. (Big middle finger to you too)

Latest posts