Sherman and Browner facing suspension

NYCoug

Reaction score
We shall overcome.

Seriously, it's time to open it up on both sides of the ball. Let Russell do his thing and let the rest of the defense loose! The Giants have won Super Bowls by getting after the quarterback with solid but unspectacular play from their corners and linebackers. The same can be done in Seattle.

This team was built to withstand devastating blows like they received today. I'm not giving up on them. We're back in the underdog role, just where we like it!

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Teqneek":2e71h28u said:
Well I'm done lurking for the year. The replies in this thread make me sick. Have fun being these kind of fans. Must make watching so enjoyable... Later peeps!

Hmmm. Wondering what your basis is for this? If these guys in fact, cheated, then f them. That's not the kind of team I want to cheer for. We as fans have a right to be pissed.

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
Wow. You guys call yourselves fans!?!? Some of these posts are so disappointing.

heyu123

Reaction score
Even if its not roids this is very selfish of them. I don't respect them anymore.

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
VancitySeahawk":zndw1qga said:
m0ng0":zndw1qga said:
makes one wonder how a cfl corner and a 5th rounder become pro bowl caliber so quickly?

**edit whoops missed the post above**

First of all I doubt its roids.

Second of all, steroids does not make you into an elite corner.

Since when does having more muscle mass and weight help you cover?

Only benefit it could have for corners is to increase the rate of injury recovery.

LOL no there's a new magical drug that makes you an elite corner. I'm gonna buy it off the internet and try and get a tryout with the Hawks. SMH

NYCoug

Reaction score
It'll be easy for everyone to jump on these guys and rip on them. The team acts as a family. They let down the family with their actions but we must give them support and stand by them. Otherwise we're just like the fans of the other teams that we hate so much. I understand everyone being pissed because this throws a huge monkey wrench into the season, but who knows, maybe this lights a fire under everyone's ass.

Just look at the Giants. A mountain of injuries last season and they still managed to get it done when NO ONE believed in them but themselves. This team must take the same approach from here on out. Go for the glory.

SoHo9erFan

Reaction score
VancitySeahawk":ttfkyqro said:
m0ng0":ttfkyqro said:
makes one wonder how a cfl corner and a 5th rounder become pro bowl caliber so quickly?

Only benefit it could have for corners is to increase the rate of injury recovery.

I didn't want to comment because i'm sure you guys don't want to hear the thoughts of a 49ers fan, but this is the dumbest post ever. Roids don't just increase body mass-- why do you think olympic sprinters and bicyclists take steroids? It makes you faster too.

Regardless, I think it was Adderall they are being accused of...

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
cesame":pf54tb7n said:
Maybe Sherman will stop talking now.

WOW, wishing someone to be unable to speak because of taking drugs is definitely NOT ok and I encourage mods to ban this fool

Steve2222

Reaction score
This is going to be a huge hit on us, no doubt. But we can overcome. Sure we might not win another game on the road, but I have full confidence in them winning out at home. 9-7 isnt the worst thing that can happen. So we might not make the playoffs with that record, big deal. We arent winning the SB this year anyways.

Next year will be our year to jump to serious contenders. We got our QB of the future. That in itself has made this season a success in my book.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":333h1wl2 said:
VancitySeahawk":333h1wl2 said:
m0ng0":333h1wl2 said:

I didn't want to comment because i'm sure you guys don't want to hear the thoughts of a 49ers fan, but this is the dumbest post ever. Roids don't just increase body mass-- why do you think olympic sprinters and bicyclists take steroids? It makes you faster too.

Regardless, I think it was Adderall they are being accused of...

Nope, you're right, we don't. Please go. Lol

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
cesame":261fxlx3 said:
Pete Carroll is a cheater.

There, I said it.

What are you talking about? Encouraging players to take a substance that will be easily detected?

Or is it more likely the players are responsible for what goes into their bodies? You think?

Slick

Reaction score
So what's the advantage for a football player taking Adderall? Is it for mental focus?

HudsonHawk

Reaction score
I'll admit it, after this loss and now seemingly loosing these two players, April 25th has officially entered my mind.