Meeting Browner and Sherman

hawker84

Reaction score
TriCHawk":b2i4dqfv said:
I was at the Pub this year and last, and I thought both times Sherman was by far the most personable. He came out of the little roped off area more than any of the other players, at least while I was there. And last year, when my wife and I got our pics taken with him, he jumped down off the stage to just to shake our hands and say hello.
This year, I didn't get to get a photo with Sherman or Browner. It was just too much of a mess, and waaaay too many people. I did manage to get a pic with Baldwin though.

I could have just caught him at the wrong time i guess. probably reading more into it than it really was.

Hawks46

Reaction score
GeekHawk":11gxavsh said:
RobBaker7714409":11gxavsh said:
What an awful life lesson for your son to learn: if I cry about something, I will get what I want. I hope he has a lot of Hernando's in his life, or else he is going to be in for a lot of disappointment over the next few years.

The kid's 5 years old. Don't be a penis. :roll:

It's evident you don't have kids Rob. At that age kids only know how to express themselves a few ways, and if it's a big deal to Daddy, it's a bigger deal to your son. I have an (almost) 4 yr old kid, and here's a "life lesson" for you RobBaker: when you get on a 4 yr old for crying, or tell him to "man up" excessively, or unnecessarily, you're going to learn some life lessons about females and how protective they are of their young. Personally, my wife is conservative and tells the kids to man up here and there, but I get my ass jumped of I get on my kid for crying if he's disappointed.

Throwing a fit is a totally different story for both of us. I've also learned my life lessons here and there, and one of them is that men aren't as sensitive as women, and when I've gotten on my kids at times, I've thought back on it and felt like an a**hole. Sounds like the OP handled it great.