Sherman and Browner facing suspension

cesame

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2lvuh1jr said:
cesame":2lvuh1jr said:
Maybe Sherman will stop talking now.

WOW, wishing someone to be unable to speak because of taking drugs is definitely NOT ok and I encourage mods to ban this fool

Hour after the loss he's on twitter talking trash to Patriots fans.

He needs to shut it. Now more than ever.

BillHawks

Reaction score
Slick":2fukn5xe said:
So what's the advantage for a football player taking Adderall? Is it for mental focus?

Yeah, it would be a huge aid in film study/gameplanning too.

It makes sense why it's banned.

Happybelly

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":dl90qgxz said:
VancitySeahawk":dl90qgxz said:
m0ng0":dl90qgxz said:
makes one wonder how a cfl corner and a 5th rounder become pro bowl caliber so quickly?

**edit whoops missed the post above**

First of all I doubt its roids.

Second of all, steroids does not make you into an elite corner.

Since when does having more muscle mass and weight help you cover?

Only benefit it could have for corners is to increase the rate of injury recovery.

I didn't want to comment because i'm sure you guys don't want to hear the thoughts of a 49ers fan, but this is the dumbest post ever. Roids don't just increase body mass-- why do you think olympic sprinters and bicyclists take steroids? It makes you faster too.

Regardless, I think it was Adderall they are being accused of...

You're right, you should have listened to yourself.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":4wkice1y said:
Tech Worlds":4wkice1y said:
Wow this could be the nail in the coffin for Pete.

Oh do be quiet.

Final nail my ass.

I think two 7-9 seasons followed up by a 6-10 year very well could be grounds for a coaching change.

Of course that all depends on just what comes out of this situation. How much does Pete know? It's looking kinda like the inmates are running the assilum.

Hopefully not as I like Carroll.

bellingerga

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":ssxnwm8x said:
cesame":ssxnwm8x said:
Pete Carroll is a cheater.

There, I said it.

What are you talking about? Encouraging players to take a substance that will be easily detected?

Or is it more likely the players are responsible for what goes into their bodies? You think?

How dare you use common sense Hawkstorian. STOP IT. STOPIT NOW. IT BURNS

jkitsune

Reaction score
Wow, when I said this is the worst weekend to be a Seattle football fan, this hadn't even broken yet. FFS.

Slick

Reaction score
Interesting. This makes total sense when you bring up the preparation aspect of things. They need to stay focused and stay awake. Maybe I should try this stuff....

BillHawks":2d0xz48n said:
Slick":2d0xz48n said:
So what's the advantage for a football player taking Adderall? Is it for mental focus?

Yeah, it would be a huge aid in film study/gameplanning too.

It makes sense why it's banned.

bellingerga

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3jxmegkw said:
theENGLISHseahawk":3jxmegkw said:
Tech Worlds":3jxmegkw said:

Oh do be quiet.

Final nail my ass.

I think two 7-9 seasons followed up by a 6-10 year very well could be grounds for a coaching change.

Of course that all depends on just what comes out of this situation. How much does Pete know? It's looking kinda like the inmates are running the assilum.

I agree here. I had people calling me an idiot for saying another losing season would be the end of Carrolls tenure here.

I made it clear that I don't want Carroll fired but it's a win NOW league. How many .500 and sub .500 seasons you think the big boss man is going to put up with?

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
I hope this is not true. I would be really upset if we lost these guys for 4 games but even moreso because they were cheating.. Im just gonna put on my seahawks tunnel vision goggles ( must like that tate catch ) and hope its not true.

what a horrible horrible Sunday.

BillHawks

Reaction score
Also apparently the NFL doesn't disclose what banned substance was taken. Players just say Adderall because it's the least "cheating" type of banned substance.

So we'll never really know, I guess. Either way, not good, very stupid.

RUN CMC

Reaction score
Curious as to when the suspensions will take effect, assuming the appeals don't work. It's also interesting to monitor the effectiveness of Sherman and Browner when they're forced to play without the PEDs they're using.

bellingerga

Reaction score
21Sanders&Moss84":26v0jcz9 said:
Curious as to when the suspensions will take effect, assuming the appeals don't work. It's also interesting to monitor the effectiveness of Sherman and Browner when they're forced to play without the PEDs they're using.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. You don't know when, why, or how often they've been taking the drugs.

Pstark3

Reaction score
Final nail in the coffin for pete?

I feel like smokin too guys, give me some

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":24km539w said:
theENGLISHseahawk":24km539w said:
Tech Worlds":24km539w said:

Oh do be quiet.

Final nail my ass.

6-10? What in the world are you talking about. Get a grip dude. We are still in the playoff hunt

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
21Sanders&Moss84":25tdcdxa said:

Look, let's go ahead and wait and see. Innocent until proven guilty? Ever hear of it. I'm sick of you punks coming here trying to rev shit. I'd love to beat Niner ass even without those guys.

RUN CMC

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":3o8y2dyh said:
21Sanders&Moss84":3o8y2dyh said:

Look, let's go ahead and wait and see. Innocent until proven guilty? Ever hear of it. I'm sick of you punks coming here trying to rev shit. I'd love to beat Niner ass even without those guys.

Sit down and chill out.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2xrq2o95 said:
Tech Worlds":2xrq2o95 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":2xrq2o95 said:
Tech Worlds said:

Oh do be quiet.

Final nail my ass.

6-10? What in the world are you talking about. Get a grip dude. We are still in the playoff hunt

I think it's going to be hard to win without our starting corners. I didn't say we were going to go 6 - 10, just that it would be bad for Pete if we do.

RUN CMC

Reaction score
bellingerga":1zwmnqm2 said:
21Sanders&Moss84":1zwmnqm2 said:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. You don't know when, why, or how often they've been taking the drugs.

I agree. Who knows what the substances can be. I wonder if it will be disclosed at all.

Latest posts