Seattle's top 30 player visits

Rat

Reaction score
I'm not usually on the "trade down" bandwagon with early picks, but if Bowers doesn't fall, I'm not super impressed with who is projected to be there. I'd take the chance on Latu though.

CactusJack

Reaction score
After Avril, Rocket and Kam...neck injuries are scary for us!
They are. Which is why I think they will pass on him. But I'd much rather take that gamble than settle for someone with a lower ceiling.

VaHawk

Reaction score

As a Miami fan this would make me happy. He is the ultimate gamer and leadership is high with him. He definitely should have stayed in college 1 more year after his injury to polish his skills a little more though. He can only get better, but may take a year. His teamate Williams is an absolute stud safety that remind me of a Ronnie Lott or Sean Taylor in that he would rather knock you out as soon as look at you. Definitely a walking 15 yard penalty

chris98251

Reaction score
As a Miami fan this would make me happy. He is the ultimate gamer and leadership is high with him. He definitely should have stayed in college 1 more year after his injury to polish his skills a little more though. He can only get better, but may take a year. His teamate Williams is an absolute stud safety that remind me of a Ronnie Lott or Sean Taylor in that he would rather knock you out as soon as look at you. Definitely a walking 15 yard penalty
Yeah a few penalties as they get used to his game, then nobody goes in his zone and he becomes the clean up guy for creating turnovers, I take him, it sets a standard for physicality and intimidates a receiver, how many times did a receiver miss balls looking and trying to see if Kam was close or distracted knowing he was in his zone.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Latu breaks my heart. Huskies could have won the NC with him on the team.
His overcoming adversity is incredible and merited.

But Verse is a dominator and game wrecker. Latu looks better on film. But I think Verse becomes the impact player, not Latu.
We will see.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
Chop is a very intriguing prospect. If he lives up to his comp of Micah parsons. Watch out
Truth!!! I like Chop over Verse and Latu... although I really like Verse.

Hopefully we trade down and add some capital in round two or three ...maybe another pick next year.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Latu breaks my heart. Huskies could have won the NC with him on the team.
His overcoming adversity is incredible and merited.

But Verse is a dominator and game wrecker. Latu looks better on film. But I think Verse becomes the impact player, not Latu.
We will see.
yep for me it's maybe Vearse, Maybe the tight end if he falls, or full JS mode and trade back twice