2028: Seahawks.NET's 30 Year Anniversary!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I’m way in!

I recall the Belltown Billiards .net gathering. It was fun and interesting and we had Les and his lovely wife Darlene there and were blessed with a visit from a couple of Sea Gals who were unbelievably gracious and who shared their passion for the team, with us .net dweebs.

At present I cannot recall that exceptionally beautiful young woman’s name, think it might have been April or Avril. Can someone help? She went on to Hollywood a season or so later and was a featured lady in Maxim magazine or similar, and did a commercial or two. I thought she was a perfect representative of the Seahawks and beautiful inside and outwardly. I hope she had success otherwise.

It was interesting putting a face to many of the names I had exchanged discussions about my favourite team with while having a beer or two, and just hanging out. There is such a lot of collective football wisdom that visits this site. It was a perfect gathering of a very diverse group of folks numbered about 50 or so that came together as friends bonded by their fanaticism for their team.

We need to do that again, though it should be in Seattle. The 30th Anniversary of this site would be a perfect time and justification. Thinking of that reminds me that our Godfather Todd needs to be reminded he had a brilliant idea in founding this site and thanked again for doing so. Despite the countless hours I’ve frittered away here.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I’m way in!

I recall the Belltown Billiards .net gathering. It was fun and interesting and we had Les and his lovely wife Darlene there and were blessed with a visit from a couple of Sea Gals who were unbelievably gracious and who shared their passion for the team, with us .net dweebs.

At present I cannot recall that exceptionally beautiful young woman’s name, think it might have been April or Avril. Can someone help? She went on to Hollywood a season or so later and was a featured lady in Maxim magazine or similar, and did a commercial or two. I thought she was a perfect representative of the Seahawks and beautiful inside and outwardly. I hope she had success otherwise.

It was interesting putting a face to many of the names I had exchanged discussions about my favourite team with while having a beer or two, and just hanging out. There is such a lot of collective football wisdom that visits this site. It was a perfect gathering of a very diverse group of folks numbered about 50 or so that came together as friends bonded by their fanaticism for their team.

We need to do that again, though it should be in Seattle. The 30th Anniversary of this site would be a perfect time and justification. Thinking of that reminds me that our Godfather Todd needs to be reminded he had a brilliant idea in founding this site and thanked again for doing so. Despite the countless hours I’ve frittered away here.

Amber Lancaster is who I think you are talking about. I was there as well and that was a lot of fun. I believe we played the Bears that weekend and won in overtime.

WarHawks

Reaction score
I'm always in the clouds, but it would be fun to return to earth and meet some fellow knuckleheads and reprobates.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
At present I cannot recall that exceptionally beautiful young woman’s name, think it might have been April or Avril. Can someone help? She went on to Hollywood a season or so later and was a featured lady in Maxim magazine or similar, and did a commercial or two. I thought she was a perfect representative of the Seahawks and beautiful inside and outwardly. I hope she had success
Cliff?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Those two could never be mistaken.

i was wrong it was of course, Amber.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Amber!

She was certainly special.

She really was. So beautiful inside and out. A total sweetheart. I would be remiss not to mention VP Mike Flood who was always a friend of .NET and was the reason the Sea Gals/Amber were able to show up to our NET Bashes, not to mention he provided some prizes for our raffles. Just a wonderful man who I have always had great respect for.

EnOE1hUVcAI1 Caformatjpgnamelarge

hawkfan68

Reaction score
2028 Superbowl is scheduled to be in Dallas - AT&T Stadium. I've never set foot in Texas, other than the airports a couple of times, so it may be time....I'll definitely go if the Seahawks are playing in that SB.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
2028 Superbowl is scheduled to be in Dallas - AT&T Stadium. I've never set foot in Texas, other than the airports a couple of times, so it may be time....I'll definitely go if the Seahawks are playing in that SB.

Went there some years ago, met up with Pmedic and a bunch of 12s, tailgated the shit out of that place. I found the area by the stadium pretty void of any real night life or major attractions but it was clean and no crime I witnessed.

86Hawk

Reaction score
This is a great idea. Havent seen anyone since the temple billiards days. Renting out a suite at a Seahawks game could be cool.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I'm so down for this, would love to meet you guys in person and catch a Hawks game along with it! I know it's 4 years out but I'm definitely marking this one on my calendar!