Sean Payton at it again

suppaball

Reaction score
“In retrospect, selling beer to the fans in glass bottles and cups probably wasn’t the best idea,” added the guard, just before ducking a 16oz glass bottle being thrown at his head.
Classic!

hawker84

Reaction score
I guess i'm a little confused. The Team is still in NO right? so they went out and recruited 80,000 college kids to replicate seahawk fans, and those kids who were sold beer in glass bottles in which they began chucking said bottles at their own team and the cops?
I gotta be missing something here..

2_0_6

Reaction score
If you can find 80,000 Hawk fans in NO, then we definitely are doing something right.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
hawker84":bl9j5guw said:
I guess i'm a little confused. The Team is still in NO right? so they went out and recruited 80,000 college kids to replicate seahawk fans, and those kids who were sold beer in glass bottles in which they began chucking said bottles at their own team and the cops?
It's on a site called "FOOTBALLMOCK", and is purely fiction. Wow.

Blitzfan

Reaction score
Hey! I was there! At 37 cents a bottle, how could I not indulge? On top of that, they didn't provide any garbage receptacles. What else was I to do with the empty containers?

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":1kqltvxw said:
hawker84":1kqltvxw said:
It's on a site called "FOOTBALLMOCK", and is purely fiction. Wow.

Next we will read:

How did those guys get access to an NFL QB only Facebook page???

main

Reaction score
80,000? What a over achiever! Century Link Field can't even hold that many people.. lol.