Seahawks Trade Rumors

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Rat":1ho4kvte said:
A-Dog":1ho4kvte said:
Wait, is Jamal Adams on the trading block or are people just throwing random names out there?

If he is I sure hope the Seahawks are kicking the tires on a trade.

I doubt it. The Jets are a mess, but Adams should be seen as a building block for them.

I think the Adams rumor started when he unfollowed the Jets on Twitter or took them off his bio a couple weeks back. I haven't seen anything adding smoke to that since then though.

Yxes1122

Reaction score
Other teams are starting to monitor the Falcons ahead of the trade deadline, with a few young guys in contract years in their sights—defensive end Vic Beasley, linebacker De’Vondre Campbell and tight end Austin Hooper among them. Given owner Arthur Blank’s stated displeasure with where things are, at 1-4, how GM Thomas Dimitroff and coach Dan Quinn handle the deadline will be interesting.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/10/07/jay-g ... ium=social

I am curious if Vic Beasley is available.

Given the injury history and lack of production the last two seasons, I'm not sure he would come that expensive and he gives our defensive line some speed to go with the excess of power.

Not sure it could be done because I think his trade floor is probably a 3rd rounder and we used ours on Clowney but he's an interesting name.

All that said, I don't watch Atlanta much and he could have become a terrible player. I just remember who he was at Clemson.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":zf6ffd9o said:
McGruff":zf6ffd9o said:
Shanegotyou11":zf6ffd9o said:
Seahawk Sailor":zf6ffd9o said:
Found the source of these rumors.

094857bc 017f 4ad7 b6c8 43c6ca3772e0 text

Yawn. If you dont like a thread, dont open it.

It's called having fun. Lighten up.

How much is "it being fun" until you just come off like a jerk? 75% of these threads are about opinions and discussions. This one got crapped on or joked on by a small handful for whatever reason. I know we have little cliques on here and its funny to team up but it really isnt.

So as a MOD, you should try to keep it on topic and maybe tell the jerk posters to actually have a conversation. It isnt funny, it derails the thread.

The meme was funny... and appropriate to the threads direction. This is a rumors thread and almost all of it is bullshit, appropriately called out as such.

The thread can still move forward as everyone essentially knows it's almost all bullshit. That's why it's fun and interesting.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
2_0_6":2qdevuin said:
Mad Dog":2qdevuin said:
I can’t see any WR or DB trade having the results we want. System and locker room fits are a thing. This real life not Madden.
And we have 6 safeties on this team. Why trade for another?

Would you rather have six $1 bills, or one $10 dollar bill?

If the $1 are invested and the $10 bill is sitting in a mattress. Give me the dollar bills.

Gotta build through the draft and believe in your guys. Trading for a safety who doesn’t know our system is a gamble and makes our draft day selections a waste.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Yxes1122":2lbbpg01 said:
Other teams are starting to monitor the Falcons ahead of the trade deadline, with a few young guys in contract years in their sights—defensive end Vic Beasley, linebacker De’Vondre Campbell and tight end Austin Hooper among them. Given owner Arthur Blank’s stated displeasure with where things are, at 1-4, how GM Thomas Dimitroff and coach Dan Quinn handle the deadline will be interesting.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/10/07/jay-g ... ium=social

I am curious if Vic Beasley is available.

Given the injury history and lack of production the last two seasons, I'm not sure he would come that expensive and he gives our defensive line some speed to go with the excess of power.

Not sure it could be done because I think his trade floor is probably a 3rd rounder and we used ours on Clowney but he's an interesting name.

All that said, I don't watch Atlanta much and he could have become a terrible player. I just remember who he was at Clemson.

THis is what their board is saying at Atlanta falcon board. Dont really look that great this time.

https://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic ... this-year/

olyfan63

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3dnk1gez said:
Shanegotyou11":3dnk1gez said:
McGruff":3dnk1gez said:
Shanegotyou11":3dnk1gez said:

How much is "it being fun" until you just come off like a jerk? 75% of these threads are about opinions and discussions. This one got crapped on or joked on by a small handful for whatever reason. I know we have little cliques on here and its funny to team up but it really isnt.

So as a MOD, you should try to keep it on topic and maybe tell the jerk posters to actually have a conversation. It isnt funny, it derails the thread.

The meme was funny... and appropriate to the threads direction. This is a rumors thread and almost all of it is bullshit, appropriately called out as such.

The thread can still move forward as everyone essentially knows it's almost all bullshit. That's why it's fun and interesting.

There was a BS thread about trade rumors a few weeks back that culminated in the Jadaveon Clowney thread. It's rare that stuff like that happens, but every now and then, BAM, lightning in a bottle.

Shane11, I understand your frustration, but complaining about "cliques" and such here is irrelevant and most likely incorrect. The same guys you think are in whatever clique together will be at each other's throats in the next three threads. If you don't like how the mods handle things here, go start your own board. OK, so that was an intentional overreaction statement on my part, just like your overreaction. Anyway... how about you become such a respected poster here that you get invited to be a mod? Then you can can use that respect and influence to bend .NET to your will and keep those darn veering-off-course threads on topic more often.

P.S. I understand there is a shortage of professional cat-herders these days. Anyone who could whip .NET into shape, keep the threads ruthlessly on topic, etc. could pretty much write his own ticket for his next cat-herding gig.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Uncle Si":10cikynk said:
Shanegotyou11":10cikynk said:
McGruff":10cikynk said:
Shanegotyou11":10cikynk said:

So i can derail any topics unless 100% factual? So 99.9% of threads can be called bullshit and almost all bullshit so we can derail it. Got it. Lol

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
olyfan63":lh3a6r5q said:
Uncle Si":lh3a6r5q said:
Shanegotyou11":lh3a6r5q said:
McGruff":lh3a6r5q said:

There was a BS thread about trade rumors a few weeks back that culminated in the Jadaveon Clowney thread. It's rare that stuff like that happens, but every now and then, BAM, lightning in a bottle.

Shane11, I understand your frustration, but complaining about "cliques" and such here is irrelevant and most likely incorrect. The same guys you think are in whatever clique together will be at each other's throats in the next three threads. If you don't like how the mods handle things here, go start your own board. OK, so that was an intentional overreaction statement on my part, just like your overreaction. Anyway... how about you become such a respected poster here that you get invited to be a mod? Then you can can use that respect and influence to bend .NET to your will and keep those darn veering-off-course threads on topic more often.

P.S. I understand there is a shortage of professional cat-herders these days. Anyone who could whip .NET into shape, keep the threads ruthlessly on topic, etc. could pretty much write his own ticket for his next cat-herding gig.

I dont even know how to answer this. So go hawks.

rcaido

Reaction score
Not sure why the board is attacking you Shane. Maybe you did or said something from a previous post? I dont get it.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
rcaido":106xsk2l said:
Not sure why the board is attacking you Shane. Maybe you did or said something from a previous post? I dont get it.

Ive defended ifedi b4. ;)

jammerhawk

Reaction score
After watching Ifedi today I'd trade him and a can of beans to anyone who wants to take him off our hands. At least they'd have a shot of getting some gas from the trade.

massari

Reaction score
2nd rd pick for Howard

[tweet]https://twitter.com/brgridiron/status/1183219993665781760[/tweet]

Rat

Reaction score
massari":10kgsag8 said:
2nd rd pick for Howard

[tweet]https://twitter.com/brgridiron/status/1183219993665781760[/tweet]

That'd be a steal if the Bucs are that stupid.

chris98251

Reaction score
olyfan63":3gjkc7go said:
Uncle Si":3gjkc7go said:
Shanegotyou11":3gjkc7go said:
McGruff":3gjkc7go said:

Who has a little Clit here, we know that women don't use the internet, I want to know how you found them out and known about their clit.