Rumors of new uniforms

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Yeah, if the Reddit rumor is true, then they'd just be going with a new hybrid throwback/modern top that combines the throwback sleevehawk and number font with the sublimated feather pattern on the numbers, and that's going over our exact pants we already wear, just slightly color-corrected.

At that point, I mean... just go with the throwbacks with a few modern touches, like the Browns did. Real subtle. They corrected the size of the stripes, minorly tweaked the colors, and had that cool rounded block number font.

Grant Goldberg did the best "modernized throwback" mock-up for us back in like 2019ish, in my opinion. Just feel like combining eras has to be done really delicately for it to work.

View attachment 63625View attachment 63626View attachment 63627
Pardon me while I locate the lotion and wet wipes 👀😂

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Evan Hill having a laugh at everyone's expense again, no doubt.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I normally hate white uniforms in the nfl but those look good

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I normally hate white uniforms in the nfl but those look good
Secret is using the white to your advantage to make the color pop even harder. Thicker number fonts help with this.

Contrast collars, too. Anything elements that use the white as a springboard.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Rare for me to say I disagree with you, but I think these have potential to look dope.
The image I initially had in my head of them was alright, but the more I think about the pants staying the same but also having the sleevehawk on the top, the more I get irked by the thought of it. Gives me the vibes of the dudes who mix eras in Madden and wear like the 2000s pants with the current top

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
The image I initially had in my head of them was alright, but the more I think about the pants staying the same but also having the sleevehawk on the top, the more I get irked by the thought of it. Gives me the vibes of the dudes who mix eras in Madden and wear like the 2000s pants with the current top
My son does that all the time 🤣. Guy spends about 10 minutes just playing with the uniform combos

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
My son does that all the time 🤣. Guy spends about 10 minutes just playing with the uniform combos
It's like the cherry on top of a disrespect sundae when you lose to a guy wearing the 2002 jerseys with action green pants. Dude calls "game. blouses." as he successfully onside kicks 8 times and embarrasses you.

Seahawker

Reaction score
This is the exact uniform I have been hoping for since they originally changed from the old-school's. I'd rather have the original green trim but would settle for the action green, it looks fine.
This would be the PERFECT time to upgrade to this new optimal look!
Somebody start a poll to check the pulse of .net.
View attachment 63620
I would like to change my original opinion to removing the action green trim and returning to the original green.
The only action green would be in the Hawks eye, if even that. After a look, I think the neon green really holds it back and needs to go away for good.
I hope they make the change it would be the best of both worlds & a huge step up from what we have now.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
Those first mock-ups are a complete mess. Cool colors, but a right $#!+ show.

thegameq

Reaction score
The Seattle Lions........?
The Dallas Seahawks...............?

Just no. We were the team that was getting posterized in a lot of the high lights from that era. The "Seattle wannabes", the "little team that could"--the constant underdog--our notoriety came from who we played rather than the quality of our own achievements.

We have a new era and identity. Leave it in the past.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
As soon as I saw it was Adams, my eyes rolled back. Like............ooh, I better jump on dot net and read the comments :)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I personally dig them although I can totally see the side from those who do not want to mesh the current design aesthetics with the retros. I like the bridge between the new and the old. LOVE going back to silver helmets and the sleevehawk!