Seahawks @Houston RoadHawkin'

Henry Sia

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":rwzfzmeg said:
MysterMatt":rwzfzmeg said:
Henry Sia":rwzfzmeg said:
Oh yes. Booked my ticket. Section 641 row A seats 11-14. See you guys there!
I think you're next to Barthawk and I. Nice!

Plus you guys will get the pleasure of being in the same row as BFS and myself. Truly a blessing.

Awesome! We gonna own that row. Do you guys have any plan to meet up somewhere beforehand?

pmedic920

Reaction score
Here is a little travel tidbit. Houston average temperature on sept. 29th is. High 85 low 68. Many days in late sept. are still in the 90s. Obviously the actual game won't be an issue. Tailgate festivities are a separate issue. If any of you are hot natured, bring some shorts. This time of year the weather here can change quickly but you can probably count on it being warmer than you might think. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378222692660149

RockHawk

Reaction score
I'm booked to fly in late saturday night, staying at the crown plaza. My ticket guy hasn't come through yet, so let me know if anyone has an extra and I'll gladly purchase it.

pmedic920

Reaction score
RockHawk":2gcpi061 said:
I'm booked to fly in late saturday night, staying at the crown plaza. My ticket guy hasn't come through yet, so let me know if anyone has an extra and I'll gladly purchase it.

How late sat. night? Will you miss the mixer ?

RockHawk

Reaction score
Yea, most likely will miss the Saturday festivities... I'm committed to a family event most of that day, so a redeye was my only choice to get me there for Sunday.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
pmedic920":1aicdr7n said:
Tech Worlds":1aicdr7n said:
I will be arriving Thursday evening. I should be good and drunk by the time you all arrive.

Free entertainment.

What are your plans for Friday ?

Dive bar.

Wanted to go to Johnson Space Center but I heard the traffic is so bad on a friday that it would be a massive headache. Also wanted to go to Galveston and see the Moody (Sp?) gardens but same traffic issues involve that.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2yc8cfxo said:
pmedic920":2yc8cfxo said:
Tech Worlds":2yc8cfxo said:
I will be arriving Thursday evening. I should be good and drunk by the time you all arrive.

Free entertainment.

What are your plans for Friday ?

Dive bar.

Wanted to go to Johnson Space Center but I heard the traffic is so bad on a friday that it would be a massive headache. Also wanted to go to Galveston and see the Moody (Sp?) gardens but same traffic issues involve that.

If you are staying close to reliant, you would need to go south for the space center. South bound traffic in the AM isn't all that bad. If you ended up at Moody gardens Friday afternoon you would prob miss rush hour coming back, especially of you had dinner in Galveston before heading back. Just saying. Houston traffic can be bad, but based on the locations and travel times involved, no need to miss those things.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Ok gang. HoustonHawk and I need your help. Not sure of the best way to go about it, but we need a head count. Would be awesome if we could be accurate (+or-) 2 heads.

esetu8ez.jpg

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Percussion section chiming in solo for this trip.

Crap, I'm going to have to change my departure flight back to Seattle. Originally departing at 5:30 and like a dumbass I didn't think it through.

It reminds me of 2 things...How do you get a drummer off your porch?

pay him for the pizza.

What is a drummer without a girlfriend?

homeless.

I fit in perfectly.

Arriving Saturday afternoon after scoring a rental car.

Latest posts