Seahawks hiring Kirk Olivadotti

Aircrew

Reaction score
I was in the military as well, was thinking the same thing......except I knew a bunch of idiots that stayed......(no, not directed at you aircrew).
Oh I'm with you, we called it "promotion by default" for the idiots who stayed when all the solid people got out.

kidhawk

Reaction score

"Since signing the dotted line to take over for legendary coach Pete Carroll, Macdonald has prioritized hiring experienced defensive coaches to his staff. Along with Olivadotti reportedly coming to the Pacific Northwest, former Bills defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier signed on as assistant head coach and secondary coach Karl Scott is expected to return after coaching under Carroll the past two seasons."

This shouldn’t surprise anyone. He’s basically going to be the defensive coordinator so he knows what type of guys he’s hiring. He needs to get an offensive coordinator and work with him to get the right coaches to work under him.

chris98251

Reaction score
This shouldn’t surprise anyone. He’s basically going to be the defensive coordinator so he knows what type of guys he’s hiring. He needs to get an offensive coordinator and work with him to get the right coaches to work under him.
Why I think it will be an established coach, he needs to pull in a whole offensive position staff.