Macdonald chose Seahawks over Commanders

bileever

Reaction score
The Athletic says the Commanders were beaten out by the Seahawks for Macdonald, and then got screwed when Ben Johnson said he wasn't interested. Seattle Times article also linked. (Both may be behind a paywall.)

The article says that Macdonald's choice was based on the Seahawks having a better roster, a quicker road to contention, a state of the art practice facility and better game day facilities. I'm sure the 6-year deal didn't hurt, either.

toffee

Reaction score
The Athletic says the Commanders were beaten out by the Seahawks for Macdonald, and then got screwed when Ben Johnson said he wasn't interested. Seattle Times article also linked. (Both may be behind a paywall.)

The article says that Macdonald's choice was based on the Seahawks having a better roster, a quicker road to contention, a state of the art practice facility and better game day facilities. I'm sure the 6-year deal didn't hurt, either.
So Macdonald was plan A, Johnson plan B, then Quinn?

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I love it. Everyone bashing the roster we had and Macdonald thinks more highly of it.

jeremiah

Reaction score
We must have gotten the right guy, he is definitely the smartest. Commanders suck, now if they went back and threw up the double barreled middle finger and called themselves the Redskins again, they may be good someday.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
We must have gotten the right guy, he is definitely the smartest. Commanders suck, now if they went back and threw up the double barreled middle finger and called themselves the Redskins again, they may be good someday.
While I'd love to see that, it's not happening. But Commanders is a stupid name. They should rename the team The Scandals. Two syllables, sounds cool, and fits the team and the city.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
While I'd love to see that, it's not happening. But Commanders is a stupid name. They should rename the team The Scandals. Two syllables, sounds cool, and fits the team and the city.
Gators or just The Swamp.

Rule

Reaction score
for those that want to read it, go to 12ft.io website, removes paywalls :)