Saints plane breaks down, stuck in Seattle

Polaris

Reaction score
Uffda":18l7xntk said:
https://mobile.twitter.com/AmberTheoharis/status/407749753472946176

Not a good time for the Saints. May not be able to get hotel rooms for everyone.

:lol:

Hey Sherman! The game is over. You can stop defending against the Saint's Air attack now.

:lol:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Crizilla":3ebe246c said:
Not even their plane can get yards tonight.
And what's worse, Breese will probably get flagged for the "intentional grounding" :16:

Highlordb

Reaction score
Maybe they wanted to bask in our glory for a little longer?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Man I feel bad for those guys. After a humiliating loss like that all you want to do is get out of town.

Slick

Reaction score
.....and they need to start preparing for Carolina. Supposed to be in NO already and in meetings.

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1s55r5uh said:
Man, I feel so bad for those guys.

Actually I do too (about the plane delay). I have no hate for the Saints, and Brees is all class.

Frankly, I'm still a bit in shock (in a good way) after what we delivered last night vs the Saints. I simply
was not expecting that, particularly coming off a bye week.

The question now is this for the Saints: VERY messed up, short week thanks to the MNF game and the delayed flight home. A pretty demoralizing loss on a big stage, and a TOUGH, fight-for-the-division game at home Sunday. The Saints are well-coached...will he and Brees have the team ready for the Panthers or will they be 'broken' going into that game and lose, as has happened with several other teams that wound up under our heel this season?

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
God that had to suck out loud when all you want to do is get the hell out of Dodge. Wouldn't wish that on anybody...but the Niners!

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":1669q14p said:
God that had to suck out loud when all you want to do is get the hell out of Dodge. Wouldn't wish that on anybody...but the Niners!

Ha! Niners plane breaks down, have the Seahawks give the Niners a complimentary team ticket on the Amtrak Coast Starlight! 17 hours and your home! Clakity-clak.