Saints, GB or Niners in the Division Game - who do you want?

The Outfield

Reaction score
GB or Saints. Best to stay away from division opponents that know you too well.

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Saints probably the better matchup, most satisfying to knock off? San Francrisco.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I don't really want Green Bay. If the NFL is going to choose a "story" for the year, it would be how Aaron Rodgers miraculously returned to eek out a win to get into the playoffs, then took the Packers to the Super Bowl. Then of course, a Snow Bowl vs. Peyton Manning...

These NFL Storylines, think Jerome Bettis, are hard to beat for some reason.

/TINFOILHAT on

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Give me the 49ers...its the matchup we should of had last year to go to the superbowl. That matchup will make the crowd noise pump up even that much louder

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
The Saints.

It would mean San Fran or Green Bay would have to go through Carolina before getting to us.

The Outfield

Reaction score
minormillikin":1c90nkcw said:
I don't really want Green Bay. If the NFL is going to choose a "story" for the year, it would be how Aaron Rodgers miraculously returned to eek out a win to get into the playoffs, then took the Packers to the Super Bowl. Then of course, a Snow Bowl vs. Peyton Manning...

/TINFOILHAT on

With GB, you'd also get endless replays of the hail mary touchdown (incorrectly called fail mary)

SeahawksEast

Reaction score
minormillikin":313meth8 said:

/TINFOILHAT on

100% agreed!

OP
OP
B

BelfastHawk

Reaction score
GB scares me too. Ever since the Cowboys' implosion, I just had an "it is written" feeling. Then Rodgers comes back, drives them to victory with three fourth down conversions.

FFS. Them v Niners, one very good team will lose next week...pleasing.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I don't care who....any of them are fine with me.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
Saints, even though I feel they could beat anybody on any given Sunday I just feel the odds are better against them as opposed to GB and SF that have much more balance with both passing and running the ball.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I just plain don't want anything to do with the Niners. I hope they get knocked off so we don't have to play 'em. I'm sure we'd beat 'em up here, but they would be, by far, the hardest to take losing to... Their fans would be absolutely incorrigible, much more than usual. So I hope the Pack takes 'em out, regardless of the Aaron Rodgers love that would follow...

getnasty

Reaction score
Brees, Rodgers, Kap..............Give me SF in a hostile environment.

kobebryant

Reaction score
49ers.

I'm kinda fond of GB and NO. They'd be fun to beat but not as fun as if it were SF.

SeahawksEast

Reaction score
I think we need to face the weakest Defense to be assured putting up some points. GB is scary due to the Jerome Bettis style fairytale storyline for Rodgers, just like Miliken said though.

Latest posts