Run game vs SF

OpHawk

Reaction score
How do we foresee the carries breaking down on Sunday?

Lynch hasn’t been hit (or hit anyone else) all year. What has Turbin’s workload been like this year?

Turbin and Lynch split 1st & 2nd down with Homer on passing downs?

What a strange situation.

BTW if Lynch trucks somebody on the first drive the Clink might fall into the Puget Sound.

chris98251

Reaction score
Turner or Homer will start, Turbin and Lynch will get spot duty, or Lynch will start for the emotional boost and then spot duty with Homer and Turner or Turbin, one of the two T's will be inactive.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
In theory at least running against us is easier than passing against us. We have a better pass defense and a lessor run defense although not terrible. But your team is so beat up obviously in the run game. Certainly being down to the 4th string RB and bringing guys back who haven't played for a while is not ideal. I don't know how it will workout? I know Beast Mode even if he has a tiny bit left in the tank is a heck of a player. Maybe he can give you something. We will see.

ivotuk

Reaction score

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":nn0nvq88 said:
SanDiego49er":nn0nvq88 said:
ivotuk":nn0nvq88 said:
Marshawn Lynch played well last year. 4.2 ypc on 90 attempts. 15 receptions for 84 yards.

He was let go after the 6th game

http://www.nfl.com/player/marshawnlynch/2495663/profile

Why did they let him go after the the 6th game BTW? What was the reason for that?

Im pretty sure he got hurt.

OK I see. But not a permanent or severe injury apparently. Because he is back again to give it another run right now.

chris98251

Reaction score
I don't see us asking for 25 carries, 10 spread out or if he gets on a roll 5 or 6 in a series.

If he can break one or two early he can decoy a lot and pass block, that will be enough to keep their ears from being pinned back, he would have to be accounted for.

Vesuve

Reaction score
I googled, no luck.
Is Fant starting next week?

LT will be Jamarco Jones?