summation of game and season/quelling of Pete Haters

morgulon1

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":2erjllo5 said:
RolandDeschain":2erjllo5 said:
You don't know what you're talking about if you don't see that our super-conservative first half of offense is a trademark of Pete Carroll and solely on him.

Enjoy the rose-colored glasses if you want, but I can't delude myself to that extent, personally.

I am glad that I am neither.

Crizilla

Reaction score
It's the philosophy that I hate. It's too "do or die". It works but only if you have a good enough defense and good enough running game. The Seahawks don't have either and yet they still went with the game plan they did. I don't get it. They threw the first half away. Had opportunities to keep up the score but no. By the time they decided to start rolling Wilson out it was too late.

morgulon1

Reaction score
John63":3tmwsirl said:
OrangeGravy":3tmwsirl said:
John63":3tmwsirl said:
niveky":3tmwsirl said:
never said that but didn't really feel like that was necessarily on him this game. sometimes the team just doesn't do what they need to do. he can't make them execute.

pc just said the game plan in the first half was bad, we ran it 3 straight times on one drive. If you look at the first half almost every play had the play clock almost out when we hiked it. In the 2nd half that changes a lot. If this was just this game I might by the bot PC, but when it is every game, when PC preaches you cant win in the 1st, 2and or 3rd, when PC says we use the first half to feel the other team out, when PC preaches he wants to run first, when PC preaches he wants a close game and win in the end it's on PC

It's "snapped". When is the last time you heard anyone involved in football say he hiked it? Have you ever heard anyone say after a false start, "he moved before the HIKE"? NO. Hike went the way of the dinosaur 60 years ago

So your complaining that I sued a word that means the same as snapped, and is in the dictionary but you dont like it. Sounds like your problem.

"hike" is cool

Latest posts