Rumors: Ken Norton recruited to join Raiders

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ChiefHawk":33hk3yrc said:
Make them take Bevell as part of the deal
THIS.... But then again, maybe Norton is tired of Bevell's crap too, and could be trying to get away from him.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Easy people, it's not a rumor so much as this guy's speculating what could happen. It's a good guess though.

"@CHawk_Talk
@jd1655 @RaiderTruths Carroll said teas have called, so, adding 2+2, I assume Norton will interview with Del Rio ASAP."

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
He's connecting dots. Says they are good friends going back to playing days together. That Norton's ready to move into a DC position and Del Rio's needs at DC.

It sounds reasonable, though i have no idea of Norton is ready or wanting to become a DC.

Gametime

Reaction score
I think this is all about Lynch and his love for Skittles personally.

What if someone in Ken's family has Diabetes? Lynch is all about that insulin killing candy boss. Every single time he pops the rainbow into his mouth Ken is saddened by the thought of 1000 little children on the road to asking for an insulin pump for Christmas. In fact....... I bet Russ recently visited diabetic children and helped cure them with nothing but encouragement. That's why Ken is the actual one who called the last play for Russ. He was only trying to protect the children. Why does no one see this??

His shame for calling that play is leading him to the epicenter of shame and pain.

Oakland.

And yes I'm just processing my pain through humor.

Armchair Bronco

Reaction score
marko358":25iayp54 said:
Everyone seems to be leaving except the one we all want gone.

More proof that coaches everywhere, including Pete Carroll, don't spend enough time listening to smart fans on Internet forums!

Clayfighter

Reaction score
Gametime":3nnkh58t said:
I think this is all about Lynch and his love for Skittles personally.

What if someone in Ken's family has Diabetes? Lynch is all about that insulin killing candy boss. Every single time he pops the rainbow into his mouth Ken is saddened by the thought of 1000 little children on the road to asking for an insulin pump for Christmas. In fact....... I bet Russ recently visited diabetic children and helped cure them with nothing but encouragement. That's why Ken is the actual one who called the last play for Russ. He was only trying to protect the children. Why does no one see this??

His shame for calling that play is leading him to the epicenter of shame and pain.

Oakland.

And yes I'm just processing my pain through humor.

Maybe you need to be in pain more. That was funny.

Clayfighter

Reaction score
Armchair Bronco":3gesvn3w said:
marko358":3gesvn3w said:
Everyone seems to be leaving except the one we all want gone.

More proof that coaches everywhere, including Pete Carroll, don't spend enough time listening to smart fans on Internet forums!

This has been brought up in other threads, but I honestly wonder if any players come to .net...

Latest posts