Rumor: Seahawks talking to Giants about Kam trade

BuZzB28

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1l5xlow5 said:
kmeleon":1l5xlow5 said:
BuZzB28":1l5xlow5 said:
We should Kam trade to Mark Sanchez from Eagles and get 3 round for us. If Wilson will get an injured then Sanchez will get a great team and can get scores. The Eagles need help for defense and looking for SS.
Seriously I hope you are drinking[emoji40]

Sanchez in 6 playoff games has the same ammount of TD than Luck in 6 playoff games..and WAY less INTS...too funny

Yeah said! :th2thumbs:

BuZzB28

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":21nr5a6g said:
BuZzB28":21nr5a6g said:
FlyHawksFly":21nr5a6g said:
JAGHAWK":21nr5a6g said:
Buzz is trolling so hard right now.

He's a 9ers fan.

Why u hate me? Or r u drunk right now guys? Chill out.. I am a seahawks fans. Don't be mad bro..

If you are, it is only because you have recently shed the 49ers as your favorite team. You have a long history at WebZone, and more than one poster has called you out here over it.

:sarcasm_on:

Dude? Are you tease me or mock me?. Smh.. dude.. we need chill out.. I am a seahawks fans period.

ringless

Reaction score
He's a 9ers fan.[/quote]

Why u hate me? Or r u drunk right now guys? Chill out.. I am a seahawks fans. Don't be mad bro..[/quote]

If you are, it is only because you have recently shed the 49ers as your favorite team. You have a long history at WebZone, and more than one poster has called you out here over it.[/quote]

:sarcasm_on:

Dude? Are you tease me or mock me?. Smh.. dude.. we need chill out.. I am a seahawks fans period.[/quote]

While you are not the real Buzzb. What happened to your account on the webzone or are you still there. I always looked forward to your posts

Seanhawk

Reaction score
BuZzB28":34en9njq said:
We should Kam trade to Mark Sanchez from Eagles and get 3 round for us. If Wilson will get an injured then Sanchez will get a great team and can get scores. The Eagles need help for defense and looking for SS.

Dmitri Donskoi, is that you?

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
peachesenregalia":3pqabfpw said:
BuZzB28":3pqabfpw said:
I am a seahawks fan's period.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Are there a lot of those in the Dallas area?

On topic: remember, the two sides are not very far apart at all, if you believe Kam Chancellor. "A couple of million dollars difference" or something like that.

To me, that's odd in several ways, and it's odd when comparing any of the suspected reasons for the holdout. First, if Kam's injured as many have speculated, then a couple of million dollars difference isn't much of a guarantee the Seahawks won't just agree, forcing Kam to either amend his demands and ask for more to continue to hold out and recover, or report and let them know about the injury. In either case, because it's only a couple million difference, it would seem odd if Kam's holding out because he's injured.

And even if he's not injured, why make something huge out of just a couple of million dollars? Come back, play, work with the team, and let them know you'd like a restructure that moves some money around so you can make that two million faster. Again, a couple of million dollars isn't really worth this big of a deal in this case. Maybe if he wasn't already making millions, sure, but this seems... again, odd.

Personally, I'm waiting to see if I can snag one of his jerseys on sale at the Pro Shop, but so far, they're far too optimistic to discount them.