Rumor - Matt Flynn trade imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
pretty glad I went to the first training camp stopped by the sports authority tent and almost bought a flynn jersey, , then looked down on the field and saw #3 and realized it wasn't going to be that simple.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Rat":1e7vndq9 said:
uncle fester":1e7vndq9 said:
Raiders haven't got many picks to trade with this year, have they?
I think they're mostly OK now from all the dumb moves the late Al Davis made (Richard Seymour, Carson Palmer, Jason Campbell, etc).

Yup, you're right. They're only missing a 2nd and a 5th this year. Interesting...

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
I liked the scenario brought up some where yesterday that had them trading draft picks with Oakland that would be cool with me get the 3rd pick in the 3rd round and they get ours no one loses.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
@JasonLaCanfora 2m
Sounds like Matt Flynn heading to Oakland via trade, and Carson Palmer will be on his way out (possibly to AZ). trying to nail down details

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Guessing it will be a swap of 3rd round picks + conditional 2014 pick.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
flynn to the raiders, raiders also draft geno smith, smith the rookie beats out flynn for the job. rinse, repeat.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":kmmsgcaz said:
flynn to the raiders, raiders also draft geno smith, smith the rookie beats out flynn for the job. rinse, repeat.

That right there is just COLD

Rat

Reaction score
I'm a lifelong, diehard Ohio State Buckeye fan. Please, please, please, please, please, please NO Terrelle Pryor. I don't want to have to root for that [insert expletive here].

Status
Not open for further replies.