Richardson and Chancellor?? Did they play today?

kf3339

Reaction score
Cc5674":3fewqgot said:
I never seen Chancellor make a play and Richardson looked fat and out of shape. Both players were big disappointments.

If you want to be taken seriously as a poster on this board, watch the game first next time before making a new thread, or any post at all. Thank you.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Cc5674":3b5zqpij said:
Okay I guess Richardsons effect on the game just didn't reflect in stats but Chancellor was a ghost.

Didn't show up in the stats!? Is this you admitting you didn't watch the game???

adeltaY

Reaction score
Going back, Richardson helped push the pocket and was solid in run defense. Check out this twitter thread: https://twitter.com/Coleman3SD/status/9 ... 9563203585

Numerous gifs showing the effect Richardson had. As he acclimates to our team and scheme, I only see him improving.

Also, it's okay for Kam to not "show up," in the game. As long as he wasn't beaten for a big play, i'm okay with a quiet outing from him.

mrt144

Reaction score
Cc5674":1gketucb said:
I never seen Chancellor make a play and Richardson looked fat and out of shape. Both players were big disappointments.

You're wrong about Richardson. He opened things up a lot for our other players and was solid in run D.

endzorn

Reaction score
Don't look at the stat sheet for Richardson's production. He pushed the pocket into Rodger's face over and over. Unfortunately Rodgers is superhuman and it didn't reflect on his effect the way it will against lesser humans.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
With 1 or 2 possible exceptions, the only times Rodgers threw down the field were on his patented 'free plays'. Safeties were doing their job.

peppersjap

Reaction score
I came away from the game even more excited about the addition of Richardson. I thought he had a great game!! It was unreal that we had 5 different DL men go down hurt during the game but they all finished. Our DL would have destroyed most QB's today but we were facing Aaron Rodgers!! I guarantee Rodgers will be very sore in the morning, he got hit a lot by us and even stepped on by his own guys because we were getting a push up the middle from people like Richardson!!

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
peppersjap":2hr8fakh said:
I came away from the game even more excited about the addition of Richardson. I thought he had a great game!! It was unreal that we had 5 different DL men go down hurt during the game but they all finished. Our DL would have destroyed most QB's today but we were facing Aaron Rodgers!! I guarantee Rodgers will be very sore in the morning, he got hit a lot by us and even stepped on by his own guys because we were getting a push up the middle from people like Richardson!!

Not only that but Reed was actually able to put some heat on the QB as well. I took that as a result of Richardson's presence. Sheldon's inclusion is clearly a benefit to this defense. Very happy with this addition. We are going to see big things from this player.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Cc5674":3rzferhf said:

Your cable reception must be a bit hazy in that bridge your living under.

Troll.