Richard Sherman thinks trade is to get Deshaun Watson

mistaowen

Reaction score
[youtube]LYIpQBO5s_I[/youtube]

Richard obviously isn't a fan of how his tenure ended and has been very open that Pete cutting him mid rehab was a gut punch after what he helped build, but he's been spot on with everything happening lately. He also previously said Bobby will probably be cut but the team will be much worse off for it.

Some highlights:
1) Pete wants Deshaun Watson, Lock/Geno aren't the the plan for 2022
2) This was inevitable since Russ leaked trade rumors
3) Pete gets control back for how to play his game. Control the clock, run the ball, play great defense
4) Penny exploding at end of the season was everything Pete wants and shows his philosophy can work
5) Russell has his chance to define his legacy now, Broncos wanted their guy and gave him the keys to the city. Now he can prove if Chef Russ is real

massari

Reaction score
Seems like he's the guy if his legal issues get settled soon. Not sure he'd be willing to play for Carroll though.
[tweet]https://twitter.com/PFN365/status/1501555924917538816[/tweet]

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Sports fans have rooted for even probable rapists like Big Ben and Kobe Bryant. So if we landed Deshawn Watson, it'd be a "victory" in terms of more potential wins. But I can't root for the guy. I probably wouldn't watch games, either.

I grew up in Boulder, and my sister remains a diehard Broncos fan, so I'd probably spend most rooting energy rooting for them.

massari

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3m8gsdu4 said:
Sports fans have rooted for even probable rapists like Big Ben and Kobe Bryant. So if we landed Deshawn Watson, it'd be a "victory" in terms of more potential wins. But I can't root for the guy. I probably wouldn't watch games, either.

I grew up in Boulder, and my sister remains a diehard Broncos fan, so I'd probably spend most rooting energy rooting for them.
Fans always rage at the thought of scumbags playing for their team, like Bucs fans did when they signed AB. Or Chiefs fans with Tyreek Hill. You'll get over it, and be back, just like them.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
If we get Watson, we might be OK.

But if we don't Carroll is going to go down with Tom Flores as one of the hated coaches that ruined our team for almost a decade (last 5 years, + the next 5 years).

We squandered the last 5 with an elite QB and a comical gameday coaching. If we don't get Watson, the next 5 years are going to be some terrible, terrible football.

Watson gives us a chance.

Without a QB, you don't matter, you don't have a chance, and you just become the Washington Generals for the good teams in the league.

massari

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/TheFantasyPT/status/1502250062776344576[/tweet]