You're going to lose games, it happens... but

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
quadsas":1m68034r said:
Payton and Harbaugh never had a quarterback of Russell Wilson's calibre..............
So Drew Brees isn't of the caliber of Wilson despite holding pretty much every career passing record in NFL history?
I'd say something else but you have utterly exposed yourself so I'm good.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
NO and Balt (W/Harbaugh) made it to the SB once. Drew Brees is a HOFer and he has dynamic players and Balt has an MVP in Jackson. And, Aaron Rodgers and GB made it once.

Yes, it’s frustrating but, let’s not get crazy about this.

xray

Reaction score
Carroll not going for the 4th and 11 with 3 minutes left was cowardly . Punt and never get the ball back . Hey Pete....this was a playoff game :!: :!:

TreeRon

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3p26fx0m said:
quadsas":3p26fx0m said:
Payton and Harbaugh never had a quarterback of Russell Wilson's calibre..............
So Drew Brees isn't of the caliber of Wilson despite holding pretty much every career passing record in NFL history?

Not at THIS time he isn't.

Question: Why do some people feel necessary to begin sentences with "So"?

Ozzy

Reaction score
Players are frustrated too.

Attachments

• IMG_20200113_074651.jpg
    IMG_20200113_074651.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,095

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
This is our ceiling.

We don't have a coach that can win divisional playoff games anymore.

He will get us great regular season records and wildcard wins. That is all we can or likely should expect.

That is what Marty Ball delivers. Pete even hired Marty's kid. This is our future under Pete. Just like Browns, Chiefs, and Charger fans from yesteryear can tell you.

No matter how great our QB, he cannot consistently outplay a coach that is holding him back.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
TreeRon":2aoq3aw5 said:
hawksfansinceday1":2aoq3aw5 said:
quadsas":2aoq3aw5 said:

Not at THIS time he isn't...........
Not the point. The point was that the quadsas post saying that Payton NEVER had a QB the caliber of Wilson is a flat out joke of a statement.

Boycie

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1qt0rjuk said:
quadsas":1qt0rjuk said:

This guy needs to stop talking about football because all that comes out is nonsense.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
austinslater25":39vjcqwl said:

In part with themselves. Good, they should be.

Stop dropping passes. And fumbling. And leaving wide receivers wide open in the first half.

Will sure make future comebacks less necessary.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
https://ftw.usatoday.com/2020/01/pete-c ... ks-packers

USA Today":3cxuixh5 said:
Seattle’s 2019 season ended the same way its 2018 season ended: With Russell Wilson trying to overcome his coaching staff and dig his team out of a hole that Pete Carroll and company created with a misguided gameplan.
USA Today":3cxuixh5 said:
It’s kind of fitting that this latest playoff loss came in Green Bay, where the Packers let an out-of-touch coach waste the better part of Rodgers’ prime. It looks like we’re headed down a similar path in Seattle, where we’ve already seen Carroll waste some brilliant postseason performances from his quarterback…

Hawkpower

Reaction score
TreeRon":s5jz3lep said:
hawksfansinceday1":s5jz3lep said:
quadsas":s5jz3lep said:

Not at THIS time he isn't.

Question: Why do some people feel necessary to begin sentences with "So"?

His quote was NEVER had a QB of Wilson's caliber, which is utter nonsense.

I wonder if the fire Pete crowd thinks Sean Payton should be replaced?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Elemas":6uzo5mlm said:
getnasty":6uzo5mlm said:
Why do people think its just easy to stop great player like Davonte Adams? It like saying why don't the Ravens and Pats just keep Derrick Henry from running for 190 yards?

Yah but...like the OP alluded to...do you stick the lesser of the two corners on him orrrrrrrrr....

Agree with OP. Throw in an o-lineman or two. Wonder what Russ could do then...
A beat -all-to-rat-shit Seahawks after playing 21 games, playing a bunch of them WITHOUT Disley, Carson AND Penny, and Playing a HEALTHY 13 & 3 Packers @ Lambeau, and only lose by FIVE POINTS, GOOD GOD GUYS, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT??
4th & 11 is proof enough for me,(and should be for everyone else) Russell Wilson needs O-Line help, but he also NEEDS RB & TE HELP.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
austinslater25":19kil3bv said:
This just confirms that THE DEFENSE is feeling guilty for not doing their part, stopping the opposing Offenses from racking up points early in the games.
Pete ALWAYS defers when winning the coin toss to begin games when he gets the chance, HE WANTS HIS DEFENSE TO STOP THE COMPETITION.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
xray":1s7jtdcn said:
Carroll not going for the 4th and 11 with 3 minutes left was cowardly . Punt and never get the ball back . Hey Pete....this was a playoff game :!: :!:

Playoff game or not, Wilson had gotten a blindside hit for a loss, Packers were going balls out for stopping him.....SOOOOOO, they go on 4th & 11, and he comes up short? THAT IS A REAL POSSIBILITY, you concede the game right then & there.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":q81wqozs said:
This is our ceiling.

We don't have a coach that can win divisional playoff games anymore.

He will get us great regular season records and wildcard wins. That is all we can or likely should expect.

That is what Marty Ball delivers. Pete even hired Marty's kid. This is our future under Pete. Just like Browns, Chiefs, and Charger fans from yesteryear can tell you.

No matter how great our QB, he cannot consistently outplay a coach that is holding him back.
:roll: The joke is you actually believe what you're saying ^....CLUE.. ^ This is DRIVEL^^^

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2bdgvxfb said:
:roll: The joke is you actually believe what you're saying ^....CLUE.. ^ This is DRIVEL^^^
What's drivel is not realizing that Pete holds Russell back the first half of every game. The only time we score more than single-digit points in a first half is when our boring, predictable play calling manages to work against an idiotic and/or inept defense.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I'm going to love this board if Pete finally acquiesces to everyone's demands and nothing changes.

justafan

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":28gebes4 said:
scutterhawk":28gebes4 said:
What's drivel is not realizing that Pete holds Russell back the first half of every game. The only time we score more than single-digit points in a first half is when our boring, predictable play calling manages to work against an idiotic and/or inept defense.
If this is true and i dont blame pete for everything. Then You are saying Wilson is just a yes man and his nuts havent dropped yet.

Latest posts