Reflections on the bye and the next month of games

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
So the bye I thought was a bad thing at first, but it's actually going to be a bye for guys like Adams and poss Dunbar to rest as opposed to a forced early bye caused by a virus exposure. But after we go back we could be playing short games on short notice even if it's not our team's issue, or we could be expected to have the longevity to play an extra week before, hopefully, going into the playoffs.

So here, flexibility is needed. I think we have it in Russ, not so much in the defense.

After the bye our schedule is this:

Arizona, SF, Bills, Rams, Arizona.

Four out of five division games. They're going to come with ferocity and we can't get tired. And Bills are top of their division as it is.

In conclusion, let's go get Quinn as a special defensive consultant. KJN will have to perform better or should with their being a prior standard in the house.

HawkerD

Reaction score
Dan Q is overrated. He reputation here was built on players with over the top, ridiculous talent. Just like PC has earned a rep on RW's back. IMO, neither are near as good as people think. Regarding DQ, To blow that SB the way he did, he barely deserves another DC job.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
HawkerD":2kvhtvop said:
Dan Q is overrated. He reputation here was built on players with over the top, ridiculous talent. Just like PC has earned a rep on RW's back. IMO, neither are near as good as people think. Regarding DQ, To blow that SB the way he did, he barely deserves another DC job.

I don't advocate firing kn immediately. I do think it'd be helpful to the team if kn had some known competition playing a role as a consultant.

chris98251

Reaction score
First we are 5 - 0, with a defense that has had injuries, we have Snack coming in, we may get healthier on the edge possibly with Taylor, Adams and Dunbar should be healthy coming back.

Then you have Quinn, first he has to want to come here, it won't be as a DC, Pete won't fire Norton, he has to much history with him, saying that you have to create a position and responsibility level for Quinn that will not disrupt the teams chemistry, that's the most important aspect. Norton connects with players.

Latest posts