Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Bill Assumpcao":3l9aq15s said:
Rain City Redemption Series
Today at 12:00 sharp
It will be on Vimeo

Go Hawks,
BillA

Thanks for the heads up. Been waiting for this!

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Thanks BillA. I love you man. Watching this made my new year! I believe again. Seriously.

And thanks to William Cornell! That man is doing God's Work I tell ya.

GO HAWKS!

Cartire

Reaction score
Watched it all.

Its glorious quality. I used the Vimeo app on the apple tv and watched it on the big screen. Just gorgeous. You really forget just how crazy that comeback was.

timmat

Reaction score
Amazing documentation of one of our finest moments. I haven't watched any footage of the back to back Super Bowl teams in a while. It reminds me how dominant the read option offense could be with Marshawn and Russell both firing. Cheat down on one, and the other will burn you. Or Russ runs play action from the read option set and has clear passing lanes. People talk about the evolution of Russell, and getting the ball to Jimmy or Doug. But man I'd kill for a return to that smash mouth style. It's my personal favorite style of play, so it was fantastic when my team was executing it successfully.

Thanks for putting this together.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
So freaking amazing. I'm pumped up now.

19-7 with 2:30 left.

Better than a Hollywood movie.

Foghawk

Reaction score
That was awesome, I may watch it again before the game Saturday. I completely forgot Ryan gave the Packers sideline the discount double check after his TD toss, had me rolling. :lol:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Foghawk":hyzrwz4p said:
That was awesome, I may watch it again before the game Saturday. I completely forgot Ryan gave the Packers sideline the discount double check after his TD toss, had me rolling. :lol:

I forgot that was the point in the game where they did the fake FG. It was like watching it for the first time all over again! Such great execution and such a ballsy call by Pete.

Mojambo

Reaction score
It mostly made me sad thet Earl Thomas isn't on the field for this playoff push. What an amazing player.

stizz19

Reaction score
timmat":loqxr4bm said:
But man I'd kill for a return to that smash mouth style. It's my personal favorite style of play, so it was fantastic when my team was executing it successfully.

Thanks for putting this together.

You need a somewhat competent O-line to play smash mouth football like that. Lynch had some huge holes to run through during his time here but there is no denying the fact that he is probably the most physically dominating back in history. I honestly don't know how any human being can get hit that much but so many 220+ men and stay on his feet and shrug it off play after play, unreal.

I hope William Cornell does videos dedicated to certain players in the future, a high quality production of Lynch and others (in shorter format) would be awesome.

PS: I know there are a lot of Kearse haters on this board but man it is almost worth it to have him on the team just for the random clutch plays he comes up with in BIG games.

lobohawk

Reaction score
Really enjoyed when Wilson was calling out possible plays while on the bench (with Lynch and Bevell) and then executing them.

Cartire

Reaction score
stizz19":296bjov7 said:
PS: I know there are a lot of Kearse haters on this board but man it is almost worth it to have him on the team just for the random clutch plays he comes up with in BIG games.

Lest we forget, he was fully responsible for 2 of those interception, and held 50% of the blame on a third that he didnt even try to knock down. Yeah, he came up with the biggest catch of the game, but we win that game before OT if he doesnt have the ball pop off his hands twice.

Still grateful for what he's done though (the positives) regardless.

Latest posts