Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Rams)

hawks85

Reaction score
I'm 3-0 this year on predictions. I don't like predicting losses.

I got a feeling though.

BAKER ABOUT TO BE BEFUDDLED. A late TD makes it seem closer than it is. Rams go up early 6-0 after a missed extra point. BUT THIS GAME IS ALL BIRDS.

SEAHAWKS 31
RAMS 16

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL.

LIONS 41
PACKERS 13
Wow, you think the Lions will go to Green Bay and basically bitch slap Erin and the packers, I hope so, I hope so.

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
I think its going to be a close game. Bobby Wagner has reason to play hard. Bobby Wagner has NEVER skated a game in his life.. thats NOT how he is wired. If Wagner is really a leader on this team i would expect the Rams to come out hitting hard and fired up. That being said i still think the Hawks will win. But if the Hawks dont game plan for wagner they are stupid because bobby is a one man wrecking crew.

Hawks 28-20

nwHawk

Reaction score
Have a feeling Phil Haynes missing the game will lead to the Rams blowing up our line and forcing Hawk problems. Jefferson may miss the game, and he had been playing decent. Two areas this team needs to upgrade in the offseason- Interior OL and DL.

Rams……..24
Hawks…….20

Season: 8-8

I want a win, but I expect an untimely flag that shifts momentum to the Rams. Sean McVay (or better yet the NFL) needs a win to keep him in town. Losing hurts.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I'm 3-0 this year on predictions. I don't like predicting losses.

I got a feeling though.

BAKER ABOUT TO BE BEFUDDLED. A late TD makes it seem closer than it is. Rams go up early 6-0 after a missed extra point. BUT THIS GAME IS ALL BIRDS.

SEAHAWKS 31
RAMS 16

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL.

LIONS 41
PACKERS 13
I WAS WRONG ABOUT THE 31, BUT NOT THE 16. STEP ONE DONE.