Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Rams)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Normally I am a pretty optimistic guy in general but I cannot shake the feeling that Lord Rodgers will beat the Lions so no matter the outcome of our game, we will miss the playoffs by "this much". Fate is a funny thing and the NFL Heads made sure the once 4-8 Packers will be featured on Sunday Night for the Great Media Circle Jerk in Lambeau. I was watching GMF this morning and they made it quite clear they hope the Seahawks will lose so the "Winner Takes All" angle aligns for the national night game. Either it's the Rodgers/Packers "Resurgence/Redemption Tour" or the Lions surprising finish to make the playoffs, it's a win-win for the national media.

I doubt the Seahawks share in the sentiment.

The Rams would love to come in and even the score (tie the season series) and play spoiler, especially that this is Wags first return "home" since the trade so we all know how fired up he will be and firing up his teammates so expect a solid performance by their D. Still, with potential playoffs on the line, I see Geno and the Hawks continuing where they left off last week against the Jets.

Go Hawks!!! GO Lions!!!

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 28 - Rams 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 11-5

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, the Rams and Hawks legit hate each other. I suspect they come in here wanting to spoil our slim playoff chances. Same if it was the other way around.

Hawks win 24-16, only because....Rams.

renofox

Reaction score
SEA v. LAR; 30-17 Seahawks win

SEA v. LAR+REFS; 24-20 Rams win

I think the refs bring their "A" game.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I'm 3-0 this year on predictions. I don't like predicting losses.

I got a feeling though.

BAKER ABOUT TO BE BEFUDDLED. A late TD makes it seem closer than it is. Rams go up early 6-0 after a missed extra point. BUT THIS GAME IS ALL BIRDS.

SEAHAWKS 31
RAMS 16

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL.

LIONS 41
PACKERS 13

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score

I got a feeling though.

BAKER ABOUT TO BE BEFUDDLED. A late TD makes it seem closer than it is. Rams go up early 6-0 after a missed extra point. BUT THIS GAME IS ALL BIRDS.

SEAHAWKS 31
RAMS 16

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL.

LIONS 41
PACKERS 13

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I think the Hawks will roll them big time. The Rams are ready for their tee times and off season. SeAttle at least has some reason to show up.

43-17 with 10 points coming to the Rams late.

had2bhawk

Reaction score

I got a feeling though.

SEAHAWKS 31
RAMS 16

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL.

LIONS 41
PACKERS 13
This would be great!
Don't need to go to SB. Hawks will have a chance to play 9er's right outta the chute. What a season it would to upset SF 1st thing, then Hawks can call it a wrap.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.

I got a feeling though.

SEAHAWKS 31
RAMS 16

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL.

LIONS 41
PACKERS 13
~THIZZ dances uncontrollably~

chris98251

Reaction score
To win we must take the Refs out of it, that means scoring a lot, getting turnovers, defensive scores as well. Good thing is a lot of players are playing for jobs with so many F.A.'s The Youngens want to establish themselves as prime time guys. Geno would love nothing more to show he is Clutch and can take the pressure.

In Green Bay, the Peckers could go back to Dr Jekyll and get trounced, it's only when Mr Hyde surfaces they are dominant, Lions know them, they Know Rodgers and that get him Rattled he becomes half as good. Expect a lot of knock downs.

Division games are always unpredictable, players elevate their game, emotions are higher, team pride is much more viral in the ranks.

The biggest threat facing us in mental, not having a let down because of a losing record team going against us, also Pete getting cute like he does during the game and throwing Red Flags at bad times costing us time outs.

Straight up Seahawks and Lions win.

NFL and Ref involvement, Seahawks and Lions Lose.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
This would be great!
Don't need to go to SB. Hawks will have a chance to play 9er's right outta the chute. What a season it would to upset SF 1st thing, then Hawks can call it a wrap.
We get to the playoffs and knock the punkrock bitch digits out in the first round, then nothing short of a nail biter Conference game will be acceptable!

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Hawks - 27
Rams - 24

But that McVay factor has me questioning my pick

xray

Reaction score
The Rams will play in golf shoes . Hawks win .

Latest posts