Q&A with Saints Fans/Seahawks-Saints Game Preview ...

Number9

Reaction score
formido":1w1238ay said:
Even if New Orleans wins, they still won't win HFA, because they still have to play Carolina twice (Carolina is better than the Saints) AND the Rams at St. Louis who I can't rule out are now better than the Saints.

I have a feeling that you are saying they are better than us just because the Seahawks managed to barely squeak by with a win against both teams. If that's how you are coming up with these wild assumptions, then I have to strongly disagree with you.

formido":1w1238ay said:
As someone else said that someone else said, if New Orleans leaves Seattle without any major injuries, that should be considered a win.

The same can be said for both teams.

Saints33

Reaction score
formido":2rhq4244 said:
[1] Note: Historically, there's no evidence division games are closer than any other games.

Saints and Falcons have been playing each other close for 20 years. No matter how good or bad one team is, its 90% of the time within a touchdown or less.

Saints33

Reaction score
jlwaters1":14cjit52 said:
The Saints are not a great road team. They lost to the JETS for Pete's sake,.

Saints loss to Buccaneers in 09 who won 3 games that year. Same year we won Super Bowl. Every year good teams lose to crappy teams. Really can't go off that in the NFL, all teams can beat anybody on any given day.

Saints33

Reaction score
Hawkscanner":1nprafc9 said:
OK Saints Fans, got another big question for you. And I'll set it up by giving you a little context here.Now I've been doing a lot of research, trying to figure out Drew Brees -- his strengths, weaknesses, etc. So here's my question, "What kind of a passer is Drew Brees outside the pocket? Does he have that same kind of ability that Russell Wilson has?"

Brees throws really well on the run. He is great normally at escaping pressure from the outside. Its when someone comes in up the middle he struggles. If he does make it out and scrambles he throws pretty dang good. Obviously he is not as athletic as Wilson, but he is more athletic than people give him credit for. He will take off running if available.

lengai

Reaction score
Hawkscanner":1k480nvw said:
citysaint":1k480nvw said:
40 Sacks on the season so far isn't elite, thats luck? And now we are playing the most pressured QB in the league, your line is back, but last week they were about as good as all the weeks prior in terms of pressures allowed.

LOL! Let's not be foolish and suggest that the Saints don't have one of the best defenses in the league. BOTH the Seahawks and the Saints are right towards the very top in terms of defense. I mean, if you're tied for the league lead in Sacks, you're doing something right.

That brings another question to mind about the Saints Defense though (and I'll preface it with this).

The Seahawks generated A LOT of sacks back in 2005 as well (they had 50 Sacks and were #1 in the NFL that year in that category). That said, I don't think there is any question among Seahawks fans that this year's version of the Hawks (even though they have 33 sacks, which is still among the league leaders) is a far superior defense to that one. You see, the Hawks in 2005 generated tons of sacks because they blitzed A LOT that year. That inevitably led to a lot of holes in the defense, as the Seahawks also finished 25th in Passing Yards Allowed (3,559 Yards). This year, Seattle has generated 33 Sacks and has allowed only 1,984 Passing Yards on the season (2nd Fewest). Their defensive line is far superior to 2005's, as the Seahawks have almost an embarrassment of riches when it comes to pass rushers. They don't blitz nearly as often as they did back in '05, as that Front 4 does a fine job of applying pressure all on their own.

That said, the question obviously is, "How much do the Saints blitz? How much pressure does that Front 4 generally create? (outside of Cameron Jordan, that is)"

Edit to add:

Second question, "It looks like in going through all the numbers that if there WERE a weakness on this Saints Defense, it would be against the run. Can you guys comment on that and/or shed some light?"

We actually don't blitz as much as we did under Williams. The front 4 get through consistently which is a surprise for us. We haven't had a D line play like this in more than 10 years. Hicks, Foster, Walker, and Jenkins all supply quite a bit of pressure. Galette is the other animal rusher besides Cam though.

Stopping the run has been our weakness. There have been some big runs on us. The Jets game is an example but you have to take into account that Chris Ivory was our RB for 3 years and knew the defense well and had something to prove. Gore was held in check and Steven Jackson for the most part. I'm sure our D does not want a repeat of what Lynch did in the playoffs. They won't be able to shut him down but I think they will have a bend-don't-break plan. We try to go up by 2-3 scores each game so running goes out of the window for the opposition. Peytion is a crazy man so I think that will be what he goes for. Our biggest concern will be Harvin, Lynch, and Wilson running on us the whole game. We won't win if that happens.

OP
OP
Hawkscanner

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
KK84":3ta1b5se said:
His post is so long, he started typing it as soon as this thread was opened.

Pffffft! Remember that old line from Crocodile Dundee? This is exactly what I'm thinking of as I'm saying this ...
[youtube]iQrLPtr_ikE[/youtube]

That's not a long post ... THAT's a long post!
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80033
[This is what most of the posters of Seahawks.net are used to. Generally, I write these Game Previews on the week's opponent on a weekly basis]

OP
OP
Hawkscanner

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Great stuff Saints Fans [Huge round of applause from me]. THAT's the way to step up there. Cool read.

Alright, a couple more questions off the top of my head.

Looking at the stats heading in to this game, there are a couple of interesting numbers that I'd love to get your comments/thoughts on ...

1) Looking at Drew Brees's splits, we find the following ...

QB Rating at Home ... 122.2
QB Rating on the Road ... 89.7

That's an apparent huge discrepancy (though I know that stats can tend to lie). Explanations/thoughts/comments?

2) According to the numbers, the Saints Defense has allowed 11 runs that have gone for 20 Yards or more (tied for 3rd most in the NFL). Again, I'd love to hear comments, thoughts, and possible reasons behind that stat. On the surface, it looks like the Saints Defense has at times been susceptible to defensive breakdowns in run coverage/tackling/etc.

citysaint

Reaction score
formido":32vdm0x2 said:
First of all, ranking units by yards is worthless.

Now, Seattle is significantly better by DVOA and they're playing at home, which is worth 16 more points of DVOA.

How much of a "DVOA" point drop is it losing Browner and Thurmond in the passing game. This is a major major blow to Seattle.

OP
OP
Hawkscanner

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Number9":32rcbb7r said:
Hawkscanner":32rcbb7r said:
Well, when I'm talking about throwing Outside the Pocket on the run, I literally mean on the run. For example, this was an eye popping play that Wilson made earlier this year.
http://www.seahawks.com/videos-phot...ouchdown/cebcec8f-2517-425c-90cc-ed24b8d586ef

You say that Brees stops and throws. Have you seen Brees make these kinds on plays on the move? It wouldn't surprise me at all if the answer was Yes. It will sure be interesting to see how each team plays against a mirror image of their own QB (but then again, each team's defense does that every day in practice). Anyway, back to my question for clarification -- does Brees make plays on the run like that where he doesn't have to stop and set himself before he throws? This is the kind of stuff we see out of Wilson all the time that makes him so dangerous.

When you mentioned throwing on the run, this particular play from Week 8 came to mind (you may have to temporarily disable Adblock)

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss ... equals-six

Whoooooooo! [low whistle] I just got through watching that clip. THAT's a nice play by Brees. I've been watching football for 30+ years now, so have come to the point in my life where I'm starting to sit back and just appreciate good athletes making good plays regardless of the uniform. That's a good play there ... and if he were wearing a Seahawks uniform, you'd swear that was Russell Wilson. He makes those kinds of plays all the time too. The two of these guys are so similar in the way they move, throw, operate, etc. Monday's going to be a lot of fun for sure.

Saints33

Reaction score
Hawkscanner":cia2qucv said:
Great stuff Saints Fans [Huge round of applause from me]. THAT's the way to step up there. Cool read.

Alright, a couple more questions off the top of my head.

Looking at the stats heading in to this game, there are a couple of interesting numbers that I'd love to get your comments/thoughts on ...

1) Looking at Drew Brees's splits, we find the following ...

QB Rating at Home ... 122.2
QB Rating on the Road ... 89.7

That's an apparent huge discrepancy (though I know that stats can tend to lie). Explanations/thoughts/comments?

2) According to the numbers, the Saints Defense has allowed 11 runs that have gone for 20 Yards or more (tied for 3rd most in the NFL). Again, I'd love to hear comments, thoughts, and possible reasons behind that stat. On the surface, it looks like the Saints Defense has at times been susceptible to defensive breakdowns in run coverage/tackling/etc.

Brees tends to struggle some early on road games, usually settles in and plays good. He can definitely make some derp throws that leave you scratching your head 6-7 times a year. Not really sure though as we overall have a good winning percentage on road. For the most part I don't notice a drop off.

As far as defense we seemed to give up 1 big run a game early in the year. Usually in the 1st quarter. The only game we played horrible against the run all game was the Jets and I think every Saints fan saw that coming with Ivory who was a beast for us the last couple years. Overall our run defense has been average but has improved the last couple weeks. There were players saying and it was obvious earlier in the year watching there were players not aligned correctly on those big runs.

OP
OP
Hawkscanner

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
citysaint":1oinchgw said:
How much of a "DVOA" point drop is it losing Browner and Thurmond in the passing game. This is a major major blow to Seattle.

Well, that's truly the million dollar question at this moment heading in to this game. Things are so much in flux right now, it's honestly tough to answer. As I've mentioned before, Seattle is truly unique in the sense that they have better quality depth in the secondary than maybe any other team out there. And I'm honestly not being a homer there -- local and some national experts have recognized that as well. Byron Maxwell and Jeremy Lane would be the two who will get the call on Monday (IF no move is made). Maxwell and Lane are both very talented young guys. Both are physical, quick, and are good cover corners in the making.

Here is Schneider talking about Maxwell following the draft ...
http://www.seahawks.com/videos-phot...-Maxwell/1fb9f61f-949d-40b9-a831-2eee0eaa3f1a

Schneider talks about Jeremy Lane following the draft here ...
http://www.seahawks.com/videos-phot...ston-Guy/5239a584-428a-4f35-b4f5-3f7e011f7637

and a clip of Jeremy Lane making a pick last year ...
http://www.seahawks.com/videos-phot...-Leinart/4dd22533-7936-418b-9243-ba5f27904085

I contend that both of those guys are future starters (if not for us, then for someone for sure when they hit FA.) They've got some good raw tools both and are nice young players, but I'd also argue are also vulnerable at times to some of the mistakes that young CB's make.

Now, as I'm sure you've heard as well, Seattle is considering re-signing Antoine Winfield. THAT would be a very interesting move. Winfield was with the Hawks back in training camp (was considered a key signing), as last season he was one of the very best nickel corners in the league, even at his age. I would say they're considering that at this moment. The other option as far as depth is concerned is to bring up Deshawn Shead off the practice squad. He's a big CB in the Brandon Browner mold. Here he is making a play in the preseason ...
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000231438/Shead-picks-off-Osweiler

Overall though, very difficult question to answer, as things are so much in flux right now. If Seattle has to go with Lane and Maxwell, I'm honestly fine with that, as those guys did very well when they had to fill in for Browner last season. However, the idea of getting an Antoine Winfield in there at nickel (if he's anywhere close to the same Pro Bowl level guy) is highly intriguing. He's remained unsigned, as he's turned down many offers from other teams, as it looks like he's been waiting for an opportunity to get 1 last shot at a ring from a SB contender. We'll see if he signs with Seattle in the next few days or so. Stay tuned.

formido

Reaction score
citysaint":3sg5bzlz said:
formido":3sg5bzlz said:
First of all, ranking units by yards is worthless.

Now, Seattle is significantly better by DVOA and they're playing at home, which is worth 16 more points of DVOA.

Hard to say. Last year when they were both out at the same time, we had a historically dominant run of blow-outs culminating with the famous destruction of San Francisco. Whatever the cost, presumably having Harvin in the line-up will more than make up for it.

formido

Reaction score
Now, the best news for New Orleans that I'm aware of is that they just moved past Denver into #2 in passer rating differential. Since 1940, the #1 ranked team in passer rating differential has won the NFL championship 36% of the time. Seattle, who has been #1 for most of the year, extended their lead after yesterday's games.

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/stats/2013/13/PRD/

SirSaint_1963

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":12ujfmea said:
lengai":12ujfmea said:
HawkAroundTheClock":12ujfmea said:
I'm curious about the Saints' RB rotation. With stats and/or the ol' eyeball test, what do you Saints fans think about how your RBs are used? What do you like about it? Not like?

As a comparative, I was exited when we drafted Christine Michael this year. He had injury problems in college, as well as a murky relationship with his head coach, but when he got the ball he looked electric on the field. It seemed we would have him (plus our 2nd year backup Robert Turbin) rotating in to keep Marshawn healthier for the playoffs. I envisioned something similar to what I imagined the Saints have been doing, or at least I thought we had the talent to spread the touches out between the three RBs (and FBs as well). That hasn't been the case. So far, we've only seen Michael get a handful of carries in two games during garbage time. Turbin gets his snaps, but our backfield is mostly a one-beast show.

I think what Sproles can do is well established. Our best RB is Pierre Thomas. He is very shifty, excellent vision and patience, gets hard yards up the gut when needed, and is the absolute best screen back in the game today. If you guys start getting pressure, the Saints O can screen pass the opposing team very well. Ingram is a good runner, but has no leg drive.

Nice, thanks for the assessment. I could see the screen being used effectively against us. We will have to balance our speedy pursuit with disciplined gap control to keep it in check.

In your opinion are your RBs used in proper proportion? Put another way, would you like to see any one of them get more/fewer touches, or used in situations where they aren't yet?

Great question! I've been praying to see Khiry Robinson get more touches. He is an undrafted free agent out of west Texas A&M. Our scouts do a wonderful job of getting players who can play despite them having a big name or not. Khiry is fast, physical, excellent vision and balance and runs with a purpose. I would compare him to Chris ivory but ivory is much bigger in stature and size. With our running back core being so deep he sees limited action but will definitely be ready if Ingram doesn't come along.

SirSaint_1963

Reaction score
stack600":3ksxcjr5 said:
Very Impressed Hawkscanner, And very Impressed Saints fans, 4 pages so far and no trash talking or insult slinging. This would be a great forum week to week, But a few teams in our division (no names) Just could not keep it a class act. In 1979 I was stationed at Fort Benning, GA with the 82nd, And made a trip down to your city for Mardi Gras. I was Impressed with basically the friendliness of the people, and had a wonderful time. Of course there was some that acted like @$$ holes. But you have that in every city.

My question is How has the Who Dat nation took to Rob Ryan, I know he has turned your D around from last year. But with Williams departure, And the trials and tribulations your fan base endured last season without Coach Payton. Were you concerned when he took over, as I'm sure being close to Dallas you knew his track record?

(I ask cause I was worried when we lost Coach Gus to the Jags, but Quinn has came in as DC and won us over)

The city absolutely loves Rob Ryan! It's like he has added a much needed spark to us all and his personality fits perfectly with the city of New Orleans! You can't thank a guy enough who has turned the worst defense in nfl history to number 4 overall the next year! A lot of us were just hoping for a middle of the pack defense but got something way better lol. After every home game Rob Ryan goes to a local bar called Ms.Maes and buys everyone present a round of drinks. Thats just amazing to me and so down to earth. It's not a fancy bar or anything just one thats been around for a long time. The fans start chanting "defense!defense!" Whenever he walks in and he gets a rise out of it lol.

IronSaint

Reaction score
Sorry it took awhile for me to join in, fellas. Been having a lot on my plate the past few days, but I'll contribute the best I can. :)

stack600":2juvyhzv said:
Very Impressed Hawkscanner, And very Impressed Saints fans, 4 pages so far and no trash talking or insult slinging. This would be a great forum week to week, But a few teams in our division (no names) Just could not keep it a class act. In 1979 I was stationed at Fort Benning, GA with the 82nd, And made a trip down to your city for Mardi Gras. I was Impressed with basically the friendliness of the people, and had a wonderful time. Of course there was some that acted like @$$ holes. But you have that in every city.

First off, thank you for your service, stack. :th2thumbs: We take a lot of pride in people coming on down to visit our abode, having a great time and then going back home (leaving there money here, of course :lol:) and telling all their friends and families about it to get even more money flowing down here. Our state's economy thrives off of the tourism dollars and we're grateful you guys come on down and share the wealth with us while we show you guys a good time. :D

stack600":2juvyhzv said:
My question is How has the Who Dat nation took to Rob Ryan, I know he has turned your D around from last year. But with Williams departure, And the trials and tribulations your fan base endured last season without Coach Payton. Were you concerned when he took over, as I'm sure being close to Dallas you knew his track record?

(I ask cause I was worried when we lost Coach Gus to the Jags, but Quinn has came in as DC and won us over)

I can't speak for everyone of our fan base, but I was rather excited in acquiring Rob. He and Rex are a running joke between me and my friend, and on the other side, we knew he was capable of putting a competitive defense together with the pieces we already had considering we had an idea on what it took to make his defenses function properly. It also helped tremendously that Rob's is eerily similar to what Gregg ran here and that it didn't require players to think-then react to what's in front of them; they are now free to just react how they were in Gregg's system. :th2thumbs:

Hawkscanner":2juvyhzv said:
That said, the question obviously is, "How much do the Saints blitz? How much pressure does that Front 4 generally create? (outside of Cameron Jordan, that is)"

Our Front 4 has been rather successful generating pressure, even outside of Cam, especially when we're playing man on the back end. Junior Galette, our OLB or "JACK", has been getting a lot of pressure from the outside since Cam is playing the 5-tech. Cam usually matches up with the LG, with Bunkley or Jenkins taking the double team with the C and/or RG. This usually leaves our edge guys 1-on-1 with the OT's, Junior on the weak side with the LT and Akiem Hicks (3-tech) on the strong side with the RT, where we'll try to "circle the wagons", if you will. If the outsides, or Cam, are double-teamed, then that leaves the NT (whether it'd be Bunkley or Jenkins) 1-on-1; this normally results in the pocket collapsing by the NT's driving the single-team back into the QB where someone from the outside will then try and get a hand on the QB as he tries to escape. This accounts for a large part of our sacks. I'm really curious to as how this will happen with Russell Wilson, considering how he can escape.

Hawkscanner":2juvyhzv said:
Second question, "It looks like in going through all the numbers that if there WERE a weakness on this Saints Defense, it would be against the run. Can you guys comment on that and/or shed some light?"

The run would definitely be our largest weakness. As another poster has said, our run-stopping success can depend largely on how clean we can keep our LB's (especially Lofton). If we can collapse the blocks by crashing down with the DL or plug the running lanes with LB's, I think we can have success cleaning up on the outside with one exception, and it's a pretty big one. We must wrap up and finish tackles. If we try and "arm-tackle", we'll be in for a longday with some long Seattle offense drives. Our best bet is to keep the LB's clean and bring a cavalry outside to the perimeter and gang tackle if we have to.

IronSaint

Reaction score
Saints33":2vj8iqyi said:
Hi everybody, I'll try to do a bit of a breakdown on our defensive players for the Saints.

Cameron Jordan DE- Was drafted more to be a run stuffer and has been great since we drafted him stopping the run. He played pretty well last year despite how bad our overall defense, but this year he has done excellent on run stopping and pass rushing.

Bunkley DT- Basically a run stuffer, does well against double teams and usally dominates single blockers. Not gonna provide much of a pass rush normally.

Hicks DT or DE in 3-4- Drafted last year in 3rd round and showed a lot of potential. He has been a beast against the run and pressuring the qb. Still extremely raw, but has come on faster than expected

Jenkins DT- A rookie and a huge man. Showed a lot of great plays earlier in the year and that has tailed off some since Bunkley is back and healthy. Better pass rusher than Bunkley but still needs time to develop. Plays the run well

Edit: just realized someone typed a whole lot better description above me, hahaha
Gallette DE or OLB in 3-4- Great speed rusher and surprisingly stout against the run. Never got drafted and has been our camp beast for a few years. He has really stepped it up this year, very explosive off the snap.

Hawthorne- Ya'll pretty much know about him

Lofton ILB- Great against the run in the box. Can get washed up if blockers get to him. Dline has to keep him clean and average at best in coverage. Sometimes doesn't get to the edge quick on runs outside but almost always makes the play on runs in between the tackles.

Kennan Lewis CB- Big physical corner who has been shutdown pretty much all year. Biggest pickup of the offseason and grew up a Saints fan, took a paycut to come here. If I'm not mistaken he led the league last year in pass deflections at the Steelers. Has a lot of speed also for a physical type corner his size.

Corey White CB- Took the place of starting a couple weeks ago now that Greer is on IR. I would have loved to seen Greer matchup against Percy. White is an excellent tackler and very physical. He has a lot of speed and doesn't have much experience but has played well since his name has been called upon. Struggled early against Falcons but played great in 2nd half. As long as he can get in the receivers face at the snap he is good. If he plays off the receiver it might be a long night for us.

Vaccaro SS- rookie who is also a great tackler and shows a lot of upside. Has made some great plays this year and has the ability to play the nickel also. Might be matched up on Percy some. Good speed, physical, and smart player

Malcom Jenkins FS- Struggled mightily last year but has made a huge turnaround this year. He can also cover the nickel. Sometimes takes poor angles, this year he hasn't been bad at all though. Will miss some tackles in space.

Harper SS- Average at best in coverage but excels at stopping the run and blitzing. Had his worse game as a Saint against ya'll in the playoffs a few years ago.

We really don't blitz as much as we thought Rob Ryan was going to since our dline has done a good job at getting pressure. I believe we are tied for 1st in NFL in sacks. We have been exposed some on runs off the edge but that has been cleaned up somewhat since the Jets game. Our Oline is playing lights out better since bye week which seems to be the case the last few years.

This is a great write-up, Saints33, you beat me to it. I agreepretty much with all you've said and I want to add a few more things to some players and add in some more players. ;)

Hicks, DE - plays with a very low pad-level making him hard to "get under" him to stonewall him; him and Cameron Jordan both have a VERY high motor in regards to playing whistle to whistle; also great at setting the edge

Galette, OLB - plays with his hand in the dirt 2/3rds of his snaps (he can be considered a DE, honestly); his biggest strength is his speed moves, as he's not much of a "power move" guy bullrushing; if he's standing up, he's either dropping back or the speed move is coming; can set the edge pretty good as well; he's a guy to be watching for Monday night

Lofton, ILB - elaborating further specifically on the "slowly getting to the edge on runs", Lofton usually is slower doing so because he's usually still watching the hole waiting for a cut-back

White, CB - may struggle early since it takes him awhile for him to "take a chance" and make a play on the ball if he's getting beat, when he does it normally results in an INT or a bat down

Vaccaro, FS/SS/5CB - considerable for a rookie, Rob likes to use this guy everywhere and anywhere; he's pretty much the Swiss army knife of our defense; he'll be plugged in at FS, SS, nickel corner and even almost as a LB in some situations (along with Roman Harper) in what Ryan considers his "SUB" package, or a 3-2-6 (3 DL, Galette in the dirt as an OLB, Lofton/Hawthorne and Vaccaro at "LB", and 5 other DB's)

Bush, FS - likes to bring the thunder, and like Harper is a great run stopper near the line, but not so much off it as he'll miss tackles in open space and can take horrible angles like Jenkins; he's almost directly in the middle of Harper and Jenkins; his coverage is solid though, more so than Harper

Humber, ILB - just like Lofton and Hawthorne, he's a thumper and seeks contact between the tackles in the running lanes, he's a pretty good tackler as well, in addition to being pretty good in coverage

The_Z_Man":2vj8iqyi said:
May I just say, you Saints fans are awesome... very knowledgeable about football. How is it that you guys are so on the ball and Falcon's fans are so dense? ;)

Well, thank you very much for the compliment! As for an answer, wouldn't you want to be dense if you were a Falcons' fan though? :lol:

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
i watched the Jets tear bree's apart. This is no contest. I believe the saints will give us their "best shot" but will fall short. Who cares about about MNF records or if were at home. I expect a sharp seattle team. the Saints will Blitz every play like everyone does now and we will counter

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1neql98z said:
Hey Saints fans,

How had "the Heater" David Hawthorne been looking for you guys?

I liked him when he was a Hawk, but always seemed to be fighting nagging injuries.

Hawthorne has been a major thumper. He is showing what I expected from him last season.

Saints33

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":1sfie4ds said:
i watched the Jets tear bree's apart. This is no contest. I believe the saints will give us their "best shot" but will fall short. Who cares about about MNF records or if were at home. I expect a sharp seattle team. the Saints will Blitz every play like everyone does now and we will counter

He threw for nearly 400 yards and 1 of the 2 int bounced off an open receivers hands

Latest posts