Punt returns

Palmegranite

Reaction score
DJ Dallas, other than not outright fumbling the ball, has nothing there on punt returns. Like, his return yards are so underwhelming, season after season.

I think it's time to give someone else a shot.

JPatera76

Reaction score
DJ Dallas, other than not outright fumbling the ball, has nothing there on punt returns. Like, his return yards are so underwhelming, season after season.

I think it's time to give someone else a shot.
In his defense... when he gets the ball I see more opponents than i do Seattle players there to open and defend for him. Especially this more recent one. All Bengals like 3 seattle players, and the bengal players were already over Dallas.

But i do agree.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Actually 10th in the league in Punt Returns. Punt returns are pretty much non existent in the league now. Punters are too good

Edit: He is 4th in punt return avg. pretty dang good

JPatera76

Reaction score
Actually 10th in the league in Punt Returns. Punt returns are pretty much non existent in the league now. Punters are too good
Yeah, punters have been balling out league wide tbh.

nwHawk

Reaction score
They have this “smart phone” on the side line to “phone the 12’s”.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Let's just keep talking crap about how bad each player is so they can prove us wrong.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
I dunno what you're on about, DJ Dallas can stand to the side, watching the ball bounce for 15 more yards with the best of em.