K9 returns to the lineup!!!

Hawkspeed

Reaction score
I really like Ken Walker "K9". He seems to have that same mental toughness that Marshawn brought. Does he have a "Dog or Wolf-Mode" that he goes to, similar to Lynch with his "Beast-Mode"?

K9 is definitely my current favorite player. I might have to buy a jersey, but it's too bad that "Wolf-Mode Grey" won't be available as a jersey color.

All in all, I am super impressed with our running backs, Charbonnet is awesome and I believe that McIntosh is a "diamond in the rough". In a time where the running back position is "un-appreciated", the Seahawks have drafted well, have bought in on some gifted free agents and now have some of the best RB's that were available in this draft. Undrafted Koback really showed that he is a force to be reckoned with!

We also have veteran DeeJay Dallas...and again, I am a big fan of his. He is a powerful runner that also has receiving, blocking and return skills.

Go Pete!!! I believe in your plan!!!

Last edited:

Mick063

Reaction score
The ceiling on this kid is through the roof. Almost Adrian Peterson level. Of course, AP knocked it out of the park his rookie year, so I have to qualify my statement with the "almost" part. I would not be surprised at all if K9 breaks out into super stardom this year. He has that type of natural ability. All he needs is just a little less predictability when the opposite color jersey flashes. His incessant "bounce" to outside the hashmarks at the first sign of trouble will stick out in opposition film review. Like a baseball pitcher, he needs a "changeup" move. Don't get me wrong, bouncing outside is inherently good (he is likely coached that way) as defenses are taught to funnel runners back inside the numbers toward their pursuit help, but when you do it every, single time you touch the ball, you become overly predictable. The only thing holding this kid back is making his running style less predictable.

Death

Reaction score
Ricky Watters still my favorite Hawks RB of all time but this kid is a joy to watch also if he is on. Great news and I am eager to see what he can do this season.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Great news to see him back along with Woolen and it sounds like Witherspoon is coming along. Hopefully we are running on all cylinders by Week 1.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Which is very smart. Look how many players around the league don't even take a snap in the pre-season. Plus, it's now 17 games and playoffs. Very long haul, no need to risk anything in the preseason, imo.