Prosise Prediction

StoneCold

Reaction score
If he stays healthy I expect good things from Prosise. He's shiftier than either Carson or Penny and is better at making people miss, but he's not as hard hitting as Carson or as fast as Penny. Seems like a good fit for stretch runs, screens and split out.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Agree with everyone who points out availability has been Prosise biggest problem. Hope that's over because he can be a seriously good playmaker. StoneCold is right about him needing space to be at his best. I like the guy. Hope he can deliver with this opportunity, otherwise it may be his last.

kf3339

Reaction score
Whatever production he gives us is a blessing to me. I just want us to win and make the playoffs again. If he can give us an adequate change of pace RB performance to compliment Carson that is good enough for me.

Our real need is for RW to become the MVP player and take us to the finish line. Hopefully that will be a playoff win or two this season. I don't really expect the SB, but would be thrilled if that happened!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Hopefully he is cut after this one. We need to get someone reliable. A guy off the street is worth the risk

j hawk

Reaction score
Cut Prosise now and bring up Xavier Turner. Turner was good in preseason in my eyes. Prosise has fumbled 2 out of the last three times he has touched the ball.

Latest posts