PRICKSO AT IT AGAIN

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Thankfully, .net members have saved me from ever purposely clicking on a Prickso article.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":1yl8ogjl said:
seahawksny":1yl8ogjl said:
bmorepunk":1yl8ogjl said:
seahawksny":1yl8ogjl said:
This guy just cant seem to be objective.

There is no objectivity in sports.

Why are you increasing his revenue by posting a link on another site if you don't like him?

#1 this no different that than any thread that occurs after every broadcast when the announcers are terrible.how many threads are there ripping siragusa and joe buck ?

#2 please read my OP before commenting. I clicked on somebody elses article and a video with him came up. I'm not increasing his revenue. Plus I don't think these guys are paid by the click. I could care less actually.

So, you do care then? If even just a smidgen?

So if you "couldn't" care less, why even post this?

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
So, you do care then? If even just a smidgen?[/quote]

So if you "couldn't" care less, why even post this?[/quote]

Couldnt care less about how he is compensated. Please read my entire comment before posting.

I read his stuff for shits and giggles. Plus I think it plays in the us against the world mentality that this team has always faced.

If you remember in old AFC West- games done by Charlie Jones and Merlin Olsen, or Merlin and Dick Enberg whoever he was paired with would bash us all the time for no reason.

I remember Dick McGuire of NFL Live when NBC carried the AFC said that Largent was overrated.

This clown is no different. It just makes the victories more sweeter

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Prisco has painted himself into a corner with Wilson.

He's bashed him for so long, and his whole shtick about how he's not a ''real'' QB is being proven to be ridiculous by the stats, wins, and just plain ol' eyeball test... But he's been trapped by all the stuff he's said over the years.

I find it hilarious to watch him squirm now.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":2r4iur3m said:

He's bashed him for so long, and his whole shtick about how he's not a ''real'' QB is being proven to be ridiculous by the stats, wins, and just plain ol' eyeball test... But he's been trapped by all the stuff he's said over the years.

Thanks. That's why I read his posts. We all like to laugh

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":14zeslw2 said:

He's squirming his way to tens of thousands of clicks and attention for his hack writing.

Who's the joke on? Prisco knows EXACTLY what he's doing, everytime he needs some juice and clicks, he just writes negative things about the Hawks, and we come a clickin'.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
I don't click on his articles, and I don't follow him on Twitter, though occasionally I look on his Twitter feed to see what his saying. But it's for the laughs.

I agree with you to a certain level, he is a troll, and he does know he gets the 12's riled up with his antics. Sure.

But I'm not worried, the more he spouts off about Wilson not being a ''real'' QB, the more ridiculous he comes off over time. Those chickens will come home to roost eventually.

Latest posts