Where does Dangerwich go in 2024?

Slick

Reaction score
Why not the NY Giants? He'd covet a major market like that. I'm sure he'd have to compete with whomever the Giants have for 2024.

uncle fester

Reaction score
There’s ALWAYS a team in need of a QB. Look at the quality of the backups thrown into the spotlight this year. It’s not exactly stellar.

Joe Flacco managed to find his teeth and walking stick, Russ will get hired.

…Then it’ll be Sean Payton’s ego all alone in the spotlight. I’ll be there with popcorn for that.

Jegpeg

Reaction score
If Geno is so bad should we be taking him back?

Seriously RW3 was terribly last year but this year has been a mid tier QB. Probably 10 teams would take him if they could get him on a 20m 1 year deal though I am not sure RW would accept that.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Minnesota? Weren't there rumors that their HC isn't interested in bringing Cousins back?

Hawkspeed

Reaction score
You can bet that @DangerPuss still believes that he is on a path to the NFL Hall of Fame...his Legacy.

Of course, none of us .net posters could ever measure up to his skills and stats...but as a person, he is definitely different and is hard to understand.

I think Huston might be interested, because "Separation is in the "Preparation H". :)

KinesProf

Reaction score
Vegas makes sense.

Keep Pierce as the head coach, go grab Bevell or Schotty as OC. Vegas has solid rbs, a true WR 1 in Davante, big target in Mayer, move WR in Jakobi, and a good LT in Kolton Miller.

Because there is offset language in the contract they could pay Russ the minimum while division rival Denver pays him 39m.

GemCity

Reaction score
Vegas makes sense.

Keep Pierce as the head coach, go grab Bevell or Schotty as OC. Vegas has solid rbs, a true WR 1 in Davante, big target in Mayer, move WR in Jakobi, and a good LT in Kolton Miller.

Because there is offset language in the contract they could pay Russ the minimum while division rival Denver pays him 39m.
“Raiders Nation…Let’s Gamble”.

chris98251

Reaction score
First you have to find a GM that is dumb enough to think he is a savior, then a coach who thinks he can implement his skills in an offense. Also you need a Coach that Wilson will be able to Manipulate, Payton was not that guy, Pete was so passive and optimistic he put up with it too long. So Pierce in Vegas is out, he's hard core, Belichick is out, he would never put up with him. Falcons are desperate and could be a spot. Smith doesn't come off as a driving force, Blank talks more about the state of the team than I have heard from him. Wilson may think he could control his destiny there, They have a star RB and decent TE's, what they would need is sell out for a WR core I think. Wilson is not going to be overshadowed by a stronger personality then him again.